Say Anything/Mewithoutyou - "Tour Split"

agaetisbyrjun claimed it first, but another friend might go with me, so if he does, I'll let you guys know and I'll hand it off to the second person who PM'd me (assuming he doesn't get someone to buy him one sooner) which was Mars

Sweet! Thanks so much for offering to do this

Mewithoutyou's song is worth getting this alone but man is the SA cover terrible. I want to hear Say Anything's version of  "Cleo's" but i can't find it. Not that it will be better but i'm curious. 

It's just called Cemetery. Aaron also borrowed a lyric from the Say Anything song Baby Girl I'm a Blur

Don't understand all the hate for Torches Apart, but I'm also one of those people apparently born with ears that adore Max Bemis.

I expect to hear Cleo's Ferry Cemetery on the new season of Twin Peaks, and I mean that as a compliment.

I haven't heard any of the covers yet but I am in love with both bands they are so unique and inspired they're amazing Max Bemis is the man I heard their live show is boring but I'd still love to see both of these bands someday. I don't know how anyone can hate albums like "Is a real boy" and "In Defense of the Genre" and of course everything mewithoutYou releases blows my mind.

I haven't heard any of the covers yet but I am in love with both bands they are so unique and inspired they're amazing Max Bemis is the man I heard their live show is boring but I'd still love to see both of these bands someday. I don't know how anyone can hate albums like "Is a real boy" and "In Defense of the Genre" and of course everything mewithoutYou releases blows my mind.

You've got to see mwY live!

You've got to see mwY live!

I've watched endless videos of mwY's live performances they look like they would put on such a damn good show and Aaron has great energy on stage. I love their Audiotree Sessions performances if you haven't seen them their great. I live in such a small town in New York so when bands come anywhere it's always 3-6 hours just to get to the venue. I used to go to tons of shows back when I was in a band but I haven't had a vehicle in awhile so thats really sucking so far.

I've watched endless videos of mwY's live performances they look like they would put on such a damn good show and Aaron has great energy on stage. I love their Audiotree Sessions performances if you haven't seen them their great. I live in such a small town in New York so when bands come anywhere it's always 3-6 hours just to get to the venue. I used to go to tons of shows back when I was in a band but I haven't had a vehicle in awhile so thats really sucking so far.

The Audiotree Sessions are fantastic! Well, I really hope at some point you get to see them, Aaron is definitely a unique person (100% in a good way) and it all comes out on stage.

Oh and if anyone could please try to get me a copy of this split I would be extremely grateful! And absolutely make it worth your while take your choice of one of plenty of records on my list if anyone can get this for me...including: Say Anything In defense of the genre Purple Variant, The Get up kids - something to write home about purple marble 2009 pressing, Jonny Craig - Find What You Love And Let It Kill You - Test Press screen printed jacket hand numbered #10/24, Two Tongues (Chris Conley From Saves The Day & Max Bemis Side Project), And maybe even my Say Anything - Is a real boy 10th anniversary Box Set 10x4 LP's w/ bonus 7" Half And Half Custom Splatter Variant /200, Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic The Path - 3xLP - First Pressing - Splatter Variant /212 Etc. you get the point I really want this! Thank you to anyone who attempts to help me!