PO: PG.Lost – Key & In Never Out

8 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

@Gumbo72203 It is. The other three sides of my copy are heavier on splatter, but I think this one's the prettiest.

Can we see the other side? I mean, it doesn't look anything like the mock up. Haha. Not really that I care cause I have my half clear half black pressing. I just find it funny when pressing don't come out how they're described. I mean, that's a black and white geode with black splatter. It's supposed to be black with white splatter. White splatters on black are never as heavy as their mock ups, so that I expected, but this is just something different entirely. Haha. 

5 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

@Dave Grohl Sure!

IMG_0342_zpsmfa3a7lk.jpg

That lower one in the pic is the most 'classic' black with white splatter I got in this set. Haha. It sure is something else entirely, but I think it turned out pretty great.

Oh it definitely looks great. It's just funny how it isn't what it said it would be. Same thing with the Thrice album. Just seems to be going around lately. But the second disc seems to be different from the first, more like the original variant description. Looks like an A/B black and white with black splatter, and then C/D with white splatter. Very interesting. Matches the cover art really well. Thanks for taking the time to post pics! 

Edited by Dave Grohl

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2016 at 2:00 PM, Freki said:

Got a medium t-shirt and it's too small. If anyone got a large and wants to trade, holla. 

Yeah I bought a large of the Deer variant (black shirt, only from band) and it's already too small.  I feel like I'm wearing a girl's shirt because it comes down to exactly the top of my shorts haha.  It feels super awkward to wear.  All these fucking post-rock bands and their 100% cotton shirts....  grrrrrr.  I'm not used to it; all the metal band shirts I got growing up were mixes, so they didn't shrink, and were normal sized.  I dislike the trend of tight, close-fitting male clothing.  It is not for me.   

Haven't tried tried the Eagle one that came with my package though, although it looks to be about right.  

On 6/17/2016 at 8:32 PM, batman said:

"key" sounds great so far! 45rpm too :wub:

I didn't realize they were 45 RPM until "Vultures" started and I was like "waaaaait a minute".  I had forgotten the speed of Spirits Stampede, so I didn't notice at first haha.  That track still sounds huge at 33, very unique take on it.  

5 hours ago, Sasan said:

It's not the cotton-shirts...it's because Americans are totally ripped! M in the US is at least L (if not XL) in any other county in the World! :D

fixed ;)

It all depends upon the brand and style - you learn AA vs Gildan vs Hanes, etc via trial and error. Tri-blend that SH loves so much are very comfortable right off the bat, but they wear thin very quickly. I love Hanes' beefy-Ts, though no one sells them. That's what I pick when doing one-offs. True to size, shrink a little, hold up well, even to sleep in them on cold winter nights.

The Ef T shirt I recently got was L and it is definitely on the slim side, glad I upsized on that vs a PSOTY shirt I have in L is way Large (can't remember which brand)

This  reminds me I need to get another Maserati "Hi-Watt" amp head shirt, as they just did another run of them, and they really run  on the small side. I got a M and always gets a comment from the  wife.