PO: Bright Eyes - Studio Albums 2000-2011

48 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Jus recently bought IWAIM, Cassadga and The People's Key at Hastings for $30 total cuz of their going out of business sale, all vinyl 50% right now. Haven't got a chance to spin these yet but hoping the pressings are good quality, cuz idk if I can drop $150 on this 

You can get it for $109

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, rooks said:

Double post, but I really wish this'd hurry up and get here. I can't stop listening to Bright Eyes now and despite abstaining for years, I'm tempted to buy the rest of his discography because it's so good.

I've had Noise Floor and Letting Off The Happiness in my cart on Amazon for a long time now. Should just go ahead with it already and quit delaying the inevitable. 

5 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I've had Noise Floor and Letting Off The Happiness in my cart on Amazon for a long time now. Should just go ahead with it already and quit delaying the inevitable. 

Hahaha I'm feeling so similarly. I'm suddenly not sure how much longer I can survive without Noise Floor, Letting off the Happiness, There is no Beginning to the Story, and Every Day and Every Night on my shelf.

But at the same time I don't wanna drop $70 on the saddle creek shop today :(

1 hour ago, rabbitvinyl said:

How? And does this include shipping to Canadia? 

36 minutes ago, niblips said:

lol - no way in hell it includes shipping. You'd be better off to get it on amazon.ca...keep your eyes out for it to go on sale

You can get it for $119 USD shipped to Canada from ccmusic.com if you use their 25% off code (ccmoct25). Though I can't tell you what shipping carrier they will use and if you will be on the hook for additional import taxes or not.

http://www.ccmusic.com/bright-eyes-the-studio-albums-2000-2011/648401024012

Edited by mesi

4 hours ago, rooks said:

Hahaha I'm feeling so similarly. I'm suddenly not sure how much longer I can survive without Noise Floor, Letting off the Happiness, There is no Beginning to the Story, and Every Day and Every Night on my shelf.

But at the same time I don't wanna drop $70 on the saddle creek shop today :(

I have a copy of Every Day and Every Night I'd sell for pretty cheap PM me!

4 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Some people started receiving their box sets today. Still waiting for a shipping notification from Pop Market.

Same boat. My guess is SC -> PopMarket will happen on the 21st. Then shipping to us.

Since "stores" are supposed to get it on the 21st, would make sense if that's when Popmarket gets them too.