WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I really hope we see a Friday the 13th: Part III release for the upcoming Friday thr 13th in November. Granted the score is similar, but I'd just love to see what they could do with the album artwork in the movie where Jason gets his iconic hockey mask.

Hopefully better than Part 1 and 2. Both of the covers to me were very meh. 

Also I'd love Nightmare on Elm Street, but I'd rather Mondo do it.

Hopefully better than Part 1 and 2. Both of the covers to me were very meh. 

Also I'd love Nightmare on Elm Street, but I'd rather Mondo do it.

You've got that disco theme from Part III though!

Also, it's really hard to believe NOES hasn't happened yet. I bet there's gotta be some issues with the rights, or it's just really expensive. 

I really hope we see a Friday the 13th: Part III release for the upcoming Friday thr 13th in November. Granted the score is similar, but I'd just love to see what they could do with the album artwork in the movie where Jason gets his iconic hockey mask.

Pretty sure this was already hinted at. I'm stoked. I love the F13 series. Can't wait to get the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

kinda surprised this went quicker than the other...hoping i dont regret my decision.

Agreed. Also surprised this sold out at all. Like Chardee said a ways back.... you could add like 10,000 copies to your cart. Maybe it was a time or qty sensitive release they didnt tell anyone was.

Agreed. Also surprised this sold out at all. Like Chardee said a ways back.... you could add like 10,000 copies to your cart. Maybe it was a time or qty sensitive release they didnt tell anyone was.

Waxwork, unlike Mondo and others, have upgraded their shopping cart software so you cannot use this method/put all their record in the cart anymore. 

The other version will be in all record stores btw..

Other way 'round. That's why it's surprising. Mrs Vorhees' sweater is the retail variant and Jason's sack is the Waxwork only variant. 

I have no interest in purchasing it and many other WW releases for this exact reason. Also, sold my F13 because that low quality pupil on the cover kinda irritated me.

Hahaha. I dig that, but I'm too big of a fan to pass it up. Hopefully, if they release Part 3 on vinyl, they put some good artwork on it.