WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Glad I didn't spend the cash on deluxe as I'm sure the patches would sit on a shelf. photo book and the slipcase with wonder wheel image looked nice but not even with a subscriber discount did it seem worth it.

Anyhoo, just got shipment notification on grafitti set. Looks like we will be spinning these this coming week! Wooohooo!

I finally got the starry eyes gold! It is beautiful in person. LOVE the digital download extra since this soundtrack is not on Google play. I've heard half and half for copies of gold. Mine sounds great! Except the first 16-20 seconds there is some surface noise but that's fine by me. I was worried it would be throughout the entire album like other copies. :) love this! 10/10 

5 minutes ago, rgarmen said:

Question about Goosebumps:

Was everyone else's copies in a regular gatefold? Mine is the usual white cardstock like gatefold and I thought this was supposed to be in a thick tip on jacket, like mostly all other Waxwork Records releases? It even says that on their website. 

sounds like you got the super deluxe "white cardstock like" edition its actually 1/1 and uber rare.

Not sure if this is old news or not, but apparently Waxwork's next project that they'll be working on is Lalo Schifrin's unused score to The Exorcist!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3390944/waxwork-records-releasing-lalo-schifrins-unused-score-exorcist/

Pretty excited about this one.

Edited by FiggyPuddling

2 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Not sure if this is old news or not, but apparently Waxwork's next project that they'll be working on is Lalo Schifrin's unused score to The Exorcist!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3390944/waxwork-records-releasing-lalo-schifrins-unused-score-exorcist/

Pretty excited about this one.

Sooooo stoked for this!