The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

10 hours ago, salvatoreleeray said:

No and i tried to also cancel and they never got back to me. Just checked my statements though and there was no charge on the day i preordered. 

Yeah, I wrote them and they never wrote back, but I think they just cancelled my order. I couldn't find a charge for it anywhere. I like the B&N variant the best.

On 11/4/2016 at 3:25 PM, lexicondevil said:

Did anyone who ordered from Independent Records receive a shipping notification or anything? I can't remember if they charged me ahead of time. I can't find a receipt on Paypal, but it could have been a CC transaction.

They did not charge ahead of time.  I wrote to them seeing when my order would ship, and they told me I canceled.  I said "um what?" and they forwarded me an email from a completely different person with a different name.  I said "yeah that's not me" and they said "OK"...then a few days later they asked me to call to discuss my order (huh?) so I just told them to cancel it.  What a nightmare...won't be going back to them.

On 11/18/2016 at 0:28 PM, zdkaiser said:

Does the Vol. 2 salt and pepper Indie exclusive look the same as the Vol. 1 clear with black swirl? Anyone have it or have seen a picture?

I got my Vol 2 salt and pepper in today and my replacement for Vol 1 (sound issues on C/D) in yesterday.  They're pretty similar.  My clear with Black swirl Vol 1 is has a lot more black than the salt and pepper, but the colors are the same.  Anyone else disappointed that the cover art is the same for both.  Seems a bit lazy to me.  Should have spent less time thinking up variant colors and more time finding different artwork :lol: