RSD Black Friday - 2016

I was fully expecting it to not really have much of a scent from everything I heard but mine has a very clear and pretty strong roses scent. After spinning side a I could smell it  throughout my entire room but it was not overbearing or did not have any poo scent that I could smell at least. I will have to pay closer attention when spinning the b side haha

On 12/2/2016 at 10:26 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Got that Sean Price box in today. I won't be able to listen until at least tomorrow...but damn! This thing is beefy. Thickest actual box I've ever seen for a box-set. The hologram is just kind of in there with the box which was kind of a bummer, and all the records are double LPs in extra wide single slip sleeves. Wish they were gatefolds, but at least they aren't single-wide slips.

It's pretty gorgeous to behold all the same though and I can't wait to listen!

The original pressing of Monkey Barz isn't gatefold either. The only difference between the two is the back cover, on the original it has a whole section of text talking upcoming releases. Sounds phenomenal though. Great repress. 

**EDIT** The original has yellow center labels and the repress has white. Whatever helps keep costs down works for me. $62 for the three double LPs. Can't beat that.

Edited by mmfood

24 minutes ago, mmfood said:

The original pressing of Monkey Barz isn't gatefold either. The only difference between the two is the back cover, on the original it has a whole section of text talking upcoming releases. Sounds phenomenal though. Great repress. 

Agreed. Only got through Monkey Barz before vacation. Sounded great though