Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

So if you like your old school thrash progressive and a bit technical...

Believer's first three albums are getting a reissue treatment. These became pretty rare and pricey over the years since their initial release. 

Believer_Extraction_Vinyl_SPLATTER_1296x

Believer_SanityObscure_Vinyl_SPLATTER_12

Believer_Dimensions_SplatterVinyl_1296x.

>>>BELIEVER<<<

Believer is an American technical thrash metal band from the late 1980s and early 1990s, that plays a hybrid of thrash and progressive metal. Believer is known for its innovative use of symphonic elements in thrash metal, featuring some of the earliest examples of symphonic metal. Their lyrics deal with topics of philosophy, theology and social issues. - Wikipedia

712K7KwDkPL._SL1500_.jpg

NUCLEAR BLAST NEW ORDER

AMAZON NEW ORDER

Release Date: April 26, 2024

Testament's first two albums are being released by Nuclear Blast in vinyl. What's big about this is that The New Order has not had a wide release since back on black on clear vinyl. Which are pretty pricey right now. 

Been waiting for this for awhile now. Now we need Practice What You Preach reissue next. 

On 2/8/2024 at 3:29 PM, faaip de oiad said:

712K7KwDkPL._SL1500_.jpg

NUCLEAR BLAST NEW ORDER

AMAZON NEW ORDER

Release Date: April 26, 2024

Testament's first two albums are being released by Nuclear Blast in vinyl. What's big about this is that The New Order has not had a wide release since back on black on clear vinyl. Which are pretty pricey right now. 

Been waiting for this for awhile now. Now we need Practice What You Preach reissue next. 

This has sent me down a thrash kick—a genre I haven’t spent much time listening to in years.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:32 PM, faaip de oiad said:

Floga Records released a limited colorway of the first 4 albums. 

NjItMTc4Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

MzYtNTc5NS5qcGVn.jpeg

OTgtOTMwMy5qcGVn.jpeg

NTYtMzM4MC5qcGVn.jpeg

>>>FlogaRecords<<<

If you purchase these all at the same time they come out to about $28 each shipped via FedEx. 

Holy shitballs! Just received these thru FedEx after ping ponging around the country. These are Rad! I recommend at least purchasing the first 2 before they're gone. These are classic technical Thrash in sleek shiny gatefolds. The colors are stunning(I'd have purchased these in any color tho). Their style is a bit on the cold calculating technical side of things, but that's what you get when a burgeoning new genre has its birthing pangs. Very satisfying 😌 👌 

On 2/16/2024 at 2:26 PM, faaip de oiad said:

Holy shitballs! Just received these thru FedEx after ping ponging around the country. These are Rad! I recommend at least purchasing the first 2 before they're gone. These are classic technical Thrash in sleek shiny gatefolds. The colors are stunning(I'd have purchased these in any color tho). Their style is a bit on the cold calculating technical side of things, but that's what you get when a burgeoning new genre has its birthing pangs. Very satisfying 😌 👌 

Are you in the US?  Wondering what the shipping costs would be.  Website is confusing.

On 2/17/2024 at 6:54 PM, JohnMatrix said:

Yep. Waiting for this one to hit a US distro 

Blood Harvest has a US store front with USPS media mail

https://bloodharvest.8merch.us

Ordered this and a few other LPs in the past,  just as cheap as as ordering from a US distro

Edited by BeerMonger
a word