Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

They did. Recorded right before Roadrunner fest last year or something. Thus the speculation that this is the FOH/Nothing collab.

I thought that might be the case too, but if it’s a collab, seems weird that they’d put FOH’s logo on the label.  Even if Nothing is on the other side, seems like something you’d do for a split vs collab.  We’ll find out I guess!  Because I’m dumb, this will go up basically Thursday night?  Or basically Fri night?

25 minutes ago, jhulud said:

12pm EST is Noon. 

You are correct

50 minutes ago, Prestonlanes said:

seems weird that they’d put FOH’s logo on the label. 

Not weird at all. They have their own label. https://www.instagram.com/p/CAVVtzdJDot/

Quote from IG post from 2020: "Full of Hell has been a band for over a decade. When we started this band, we never guessed that we’d be able to accomplish any of the things we’ve been able to do, and a lot of that was due to A389 Records taking a shot and believing in us early on, releasing our first two LPs, “Roots of Earth are Consuming My Home” and “Rudiments of Mutilation”. Dom (A389) was a constant pusher for our band and gave us guidance anytime we needed it. Late last year, he allowed us to take over and repress these ourselves, and we are now able to announce a long time goal - our first self release, which is taking the form of a deluxe DLP/2CD reissue of both albums together, featuring brand new artwork by @gentlemercies . We have been working towards something like this for years, and we are excited to offer music to you directly from us. Preorder goes live on Wednesday at 12 PM EST through OUR bigcartel and bandcamp. For the first time, you will be able to buy an album directly from us. Thanks for all the support. This is FOH-001."

Some of you know they're a local band for me. I think they were right when they said PM meaning noon. If anyone really wants me to I'll reach out to them since we're friends but I don't think they'd get the time wrong.

10 hours ago, Prestonlanes said:

Yeah, doesn’t hurt to ask.  Thanks!

Spencer said he hasn't been too involved with this vinyl drop but it is the time it says it is. Noon. I'll still set an alarm for the middle of the night just in case but I'm gonna trust them with noon.

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Thanks for the info @N8TRU. if you don't mind...do they have any idea of when the Nothing collab will be out? 

I don't know for certain but I would think with the GASP split and fall tour with END that it'll be next year. Maybe in the winter or spring. It has to be soon and it might be big enough that Relapse needs more time to make sure it gets the attention it'll deserve.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

It has to be soon and it might be big enough that Relapse needs more time to make sure it gets the attention it'll deserve.

Right? That’s the funny part about FoH. They are very much pushing the limits of how much their fans can pay attention to everything between all their side projects and collabs ha. I like it, but get that it might not be for everyone.

4 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Snagged er.  I’m usually not psyched on splits these days, but really liked what I heard of both bands.  Wasn’t familiar with Gasp, but I was expecting it to be 1min PV type stuff.  

Gasp is awesome! Never been a huge FoH fan but I’m liking both sides of the split, so I’ll probably snag once my store gets copies in. If you want more Gasp material, the split 7”with Volume 11 and Drome Triler Of Puzzle Zoo People are probably my favorite releases by them 

Edited by prowl20