faaip de oiad

Extreme Metal Releases and Pre-orders

19 hours ago, monsterrod said:

Thanks monsterrod. Though the vinyl are less costly, shipping from Europe kills it.

Edited by kaosmetal

On 4/29/2019 at 7:05 AM, erikness said:

20 Buck Spin is on such a tear.. New Immortal Bird single and album announcement tomorrow. Super stoked on this one!

Then we still got new Witch Vomit, Daeva, Cerebral Rot, TOMB MOLD, etc. coming this year.

I need to get around to buying their 10% discount. Should have done so last year.

1 minute ago, monsterrod said:

I ordered the /100 because that's just what I do. In hindsight, I don't think I needed to buy this. 

Ha ha. I was just about to do the same thing, but stopped myself. Listening to the track and I like it, but do I need it?

New one from THIS GIFT IS A CURSE coming out in June. I think it went up for pre-order a while back but I didn't see a post in here. Anyone into crust/grind/blackened hardcore should be all over this (think Tempest mixed with Full of Hell).

https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/list/thisgiftisathrone

25 minutes ago, omik11303 said:

New one from THIS GIFT IS A CURSE coming out in June. I think it went up for pre-order a while back but I didn't see a post in here. Anyone into crust/grind/blackened hardcore should be all over this (think Tempest mixed with Full of Hell).

https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/list/thisgiftisathrone

If it's extreme, I'm in.

For the ULTIMATE EXTREME Tchornobog experience. https://markovsoroka.bandcamp.com/album/tchornobog

• Tchornobog - "Tchornobog" - Black Libation Complete [2xLP + CD + CS, 12x12 acrylic on canvas]

Record/Vinyl + Digital Album
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    •  
    • package image
    Hand-crafted version of the Tchornobog album, limited to 77. Every package is unique in painting and photography, an exhaustive take on "hand-numbered" media, this edition is "black-vomit-numbered" with every piece featuring two unique illustrations and performance art libation. Documentation is provided via attached photograph, depicting a total of 77 tributes as well as 77 unique paintings.

- 12x12" front acrylic painting, by M.S. to discern the synesthesia property of Tchornobog
    - "Vomit-numbering" evidence back-cover, attached is a photograph of the ritual process for each corresponding cover, with 77 different photographs depicting each individual libation.
    - Sealed and taped cover of the liquid, now dried and
     merged with the back cover.
    - 2xLP of the album in full, vinyl format (Random color based on all previous pressings)
    - Orange cassette tape in black pouch, attached.
    - Black CD version of the album, in collaboration with Vigor Deconstruct.
    - Full story, lyrical concept, and dream journal booklet with illustrations by Adam Burke.

2 minutes ago, Group Buy Guy said:

Hella extreme!

You can't get more extreme than "vomit numbering", "performance art libation", and "sealed and taped cover of the liquid, now dried...". I don't even know what that means, but I guess I'm a sucker enough to want to find out.