jrodan

PO: VR SEX - Human Traffic Jam on Dais (members of Drab Majesty, Antioch Arrow, Heroin) FFO: death rock, post-punk, synth

Just now, lexicondevil said:

Bummer that Dias is now doing the bullshit bundle to get the rarest and coolest looking variant. Shirt looks cool, but I don't like being forced to buy it to get the splatter version. Gonna pass for now.

i feel this. i did dip in though cuz the song (which i have now linked in the original post) is fucking great and like you said, the shirt is cool. plus this is selling fast. 

current count of what is left:

small - 6

medium - 5

large - 4

xl - 5

xxl - 7

13 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Bummer that Dias is now doing the bullshit bundle to get the rarest and coolest looking variant. Shirt looks cool, but I don't like being forced to buy it to get the splatter version. Gonna pass for now.

Yeah it is very annoying. They did the same thing with the Hide LP they put out. I haven't noticed it on other releases though. I really really hope this isn't something that they keep doing as i buy a lot of their releases. But I bought a set and the tape anyways just because I love Drab so much. I'll probably just try and sell the shirt when I get it to get a few bucks back towards the lp.