BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

4 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

I’m aware of how it works. I’m just sick of having to pay $40 because of it. 

The insanely high priced shirts that are usually direct to garment printed on low quality blanks typically leads me to either skip the merch altogether or just go tip the band if they are working their own table. I’d rather just give them $10 than pay those prices for cheap shit.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

The insanely high priced shirts that are usually direct to garment printed on low quality blanks typically leads me to either skip the merch altogether or just go tip the band if they are working their own table. I’d rather just give them $10 than pay those prices for cheap shit.

When I saw them in Atlanta, shirts were $30 and posters were $35. He even complained about the barricade the whole time 

8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Dude. 100%. I find myself tipping more as of late rather than getting a cheap quality shirt that’s just gonna shrink in the first wash. Either that or I buy a print if I like it and tip. I see some photos on IG where it’s $35 at other venues and that’s still too high. It’s hard to tell but they at least look like the soft line of perhaps Alternative Apparel or the like, but still, $35 is a lot. 

On 11/16/2023 at 10:42 AM, Bronchitis said:

I’m jealous of some of the posters I have seen for other shows. The Aaron Turner ones for Portland are AWFUL.

I actually really like the gray and pink Aaron Turner poster. The black one not so much. 

I bought the poster at the Austin show and that one is pretty cool, though I forget the artist’s name. 

I have a ticket to the jersey show but cant go now due to a family medical emergency. Its free to a good home. Went from having tickets to 2 of these shows to now being able to attend zero. Life happens and here we are. 

if someone is willing to grab me a shirt id appreciate it. 

Edited by Twistedshabazz

On 11/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, achillesstand7 said:

I actually really like the gray and pink Aaron Turner poster. The black one not so much. 

I bought the poster at the Austin show and that one is pretty cool, though I forget the artist’s name. 

Jeff Kleinsmith I believe.  The same guy who did a ton of stuff for Sub Pop over the last 15 years (probably most known for The Shins album cover).

I like most of the show posters I've seen.  I have the Portland one and I think Aaron Turner did a great job with it.

I love the Ricky Beckett one for the Boston show, would definitely grab one if they have leftovers.