Here we go again: SCP/Second City Prints shuts down

N8TRU

https://www.billboard.com/business/business-news/mitski-online-stores-shut-down-merch-company-closes-1235561512/

Sounds similar to what happened with Awesome merch.

Wax Bodega shut down their merch site. I'm sure there's way more than what is listed.

Edited by N8TRU

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

https://www.billboard.com/business/business-news/mitski-online-stores-shut-down-merch-company-closes-1235561512/

Sounds similar to what happened with Awesome merch.

Wax Bodega shut down their merch site. RFC is still taking orders (I'm pretty sure that's who they use?). I'm sure there's way more than what is listed.

believe RFC uses Down Right Merch now 

5 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

yeah that's fucked up, sorry man.  What was the solution they offered?  I saw them mentioning something they were working out for the people affected. 

it was as good as a solution as you could expect, a full refund and a free replacement (of a different variant).

On 12/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, daegor said:

Good riddance, they royally fucked up the last PO for Holy Fawn.

Sucks for all of the bands/labels impacted though, hopefully they get back on their feet quickly.

While I didn't have an issue with the Realms pressing, I am royally salty about ordering the most limited variant of Dimensional Bleed and having their system change it to the the least limited version and their response was just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 4 weeks later...

ahhh fuck i just got a letter in the mail from a lawfirm saying that SCP doesnt have any money to pay back any outstanding pre orders.

I was trying to figure out who I had a pending preorder from and it was from Eden. I went to Eden socials and hes saying to file claims with your bank to get your money back. 

36 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

ahhh fuck i just got a letter in the mail from a lawfirm saying that SCP doesnt have any money to pay back any outstanding pre orders.

I was trying to figure out who I had a pending preorder from and it was from Eden. I went to Eden socials and hes saying to file claims with your bank to get your money back. 

Damn that's brutal. Best of luck! 

• 3 weeks later...