What video games have you been playing?

The last of us ending was great! Very movie like. Started up survivor mode and fuck its hard. No listen mode and everyone hears you so much quicker. Multiplayer is so much fun though and very strategic.

I didn't think hard was too rough except for maybe a couple parts... but fuck that survivor mode sounds insane.  Probably not even gonna try that, don't think I've got the patience.

Just finished The Last Of Us right now. Best Game I've played in years. Like you guys mentioned I wish I would of played it on Hard. I will be entering Hard Plus mode next game play. 

This game really played on Emotion quite heavily and normally I shrug it off. This game just pulled me in tremendously. 

Most play more.

I absolutely loved Hotline Miami. The game is fun and challenging, and the soundtrack really complements the frantic gameplay.

I picked up FTL, Zafehouse Diaries, FEZ, and Witcher 2 for $15 on GOG last night. I don't know when I'll get around to playing any of them, but it was so cheap I couldn't say no.

Finished Bioshock Infinite...great ending!

Also finished Heavy Rain...great story, awful gameplay (like a glorified DDR or something).

Currently working on Max Payne 3, and should finish it on my next day off.

I definitely did not see the Bioshock ending coming, but I was not that surprised since there were/are

parallel dimensions and all that jazz

As far as HR, I had never really heard of it until the cute girl at Gamestop recommended it haha. Still dug the story/ending(s).