What video games have you been playing?

For the 1st time in over a decade i bought a new computer (laptop). It has a 1.6ghz i5 processor, 8GB Ram and the generic Intel Graphics card. I have no idea aboutPC games any more. I'm not sure if i will be able to run the fancy ones, any suggustions?

tf2, the binding of isaac, don't starve, risk of rain, etc all are fun pc games that don't require a whole lot of crazy hardware. also if you're into hitman all of the games are up on steam for dirt cheap (bought silent assassin for like $1.99 on steam sale a while ago!!)

Just got the platinum trophy in LEGO: Batman 2. Was easy and fun. 

Going to play the Jak and Daxter trilogy next and then Borderlands 2 again, but on PS3 this time. Already spent a lot of time in the PC version, but since it was free for PS Plus members I just had to download it again. It's one of my favorite games.

Still jamming story mode of GTA V. It's an excellent game. The whole selling point of "the land is bigger than the last 3 GTA games combined" is kinda BS, though. There's a whole lot of empty fields and forest with nothing but some deer running around in them to take up space.

Just downloaded steam. I'm looking for a decent adventure action game. I have a cheap toshiba laptop that's 3 years old. Any suggestions?

Have you played Bastion? I would say that is the obvious choice if you haven't. If you are looking for more puzzle based action games, I'd suggest Braid, Limbo, and Fez.  

Titanfall beta is pretty smooth - the server isn't all that great but it could be my connection..

Never had a problem anywhere else though.

The smartpistol is pretty damn OP though.

I've been experiencing a bit of lag.  It's not that bad, but it can be a little frustrating.  The game is a lot of fun though.  I've dropped way too much time into it these past few days.