recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

wish you could post InstaGram photos on here.......I was photographed this past Saturday in a pretty compromising position after simply telling some friends my plans for the evening....fucking interenets

statigr.am

alright, i figured it out....took a bit....not great with computers

OK, so i hadn't planned on leaving the house Saturday night.  My buddy texted me, "What are you doing right now?"....i responded honestly "Screaming along to records naked...didn't feel like putting clothes on after i showered...probably staying in tonight"

I change records, sit on the couch to see if he ever responded and check facebook or instagram....i get 3 different notifications that are all different versions of this picture posted at once....to which i burst out laughing, and proceed to answer the door naked to four dudes mooning me from my front yard.  

Saturday night depression to one of the funniest experiences of my life in a matter of moments

27cdbe3eb53311e28d7d22000a1f981a_7.jpg

OK, so i hadn't planned on leaving the house Saturday night.  My buddy texted me, "What are you doing right now?"....i responded honestly "Screaming along to records naked...didn't feel like putting clothes on after i showered...probably staying in tonight"

I change records, sit on the couch to see if he ever responded and check facebook or instagram....i get 3 different notifications that are all different versions of this picture posted at once....to which i burst out laughing, and proceed to answer the door naked to four dudes mooning me from my front yard.  

Saturday night depression to one of the funniest experiences of my life in a matter of moments

I love you.

i got lazy and didn't read all the way through the first time. but now that i've gathered the story, i think it was not laziness but the inability to process how amazing it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been around here much of late but I'm glad I stopped in and caught this story. Nice one. Hope things are on the up and up.