recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

About a year ago our boy asked if he could take ballet. A year later we celebrated his first recital. In one of those "you won't get it until it's your turn" moments, I have trouble expressing how damn proud I am of this kid. Beyond being the only boy out of a couple hundred kids he stuck with something he wanted to do and loves it. I'm blessed to have such an awesome person looking up at me. Here he is in costume.

14307960596_3b2cb04106.jpg

About a year ago our boy asked if he could take ballet. A year later we celebrated his first recital. In one of those "you won't get it until it's your turn" moments, I have trouble expressing how damn proud I am of this kid. Beyond being the only boy out of a couple hundred kids he stuck with something he wanted to do and loves it. I'm blessed to have such an awesome person looking up at me. Here he is in costume.

Dad role model. +1

Is it 9 yet? I really need a haircut...

image_zps7bd64359.jpg

Good job man! I got a scholarship for ballet when I was about 8-9 and I quit due to peer pressure. One of my biggest regrets

He's four so he doesn't get peer pressure yet. I see my role as letting him safely explore his way through life and I'll guide him where he needs it. He's a leader among his peers so hopefully that continues and he can set the tone for his life as he sees fit.

10444639_10152497030904188_6457135781432

Ya'll got me mixed up like a milkshake (Tj, is Tjdarsh on here but he only lurks because he's a looooserrr) 

This weekend has been so beyond incredible, but I don't have many of the photos on my phone. Everyone is still driving back to their respective states, so I'm assuming every social media site will be blown up by the end of the week. 

It was definitely a bummer that Conditions had to reschedule their last show to a date that I won't be able to make.

10444639_10152497030904188_6457135781432

Ya'll got me mixed up like a milkshake (Tj, is Tjdarsh on here but he only lurks because he's a looooserrr) 

This weekend has been so beyond incredible, but I don't have many of the photos on my phone. Everyone is still driving back to their respective states, so I'm assuming every social media site will be blown up by the end of the week. 

It was definitely a bummer that Conditions had to reschedule their last show to a date that I won't be able to make.

i totally forgot about the last conditions show.  RVA BABY!

i totally forgot about the last conditions show.  RVA BABY!

Yeaaaah! It sucked because a lot of us had driven from all over (I came from PA, my friends were from Wisconsin and Florida.) Circumstances were sort of out of control but we were all in Richmond before the show was cancelled.