recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

He's saying that a moist vagina in front of your face isn't a bad thing

I assumed so but I dunno man. Something about it felt like maybe it was a joke. Ya know? Either way, yes.

Does Fangsanalsatan's post look like this to anyone else? Everyone else's posts are normal but his.

It's probably that way to match the way his username/signature are. And to make you question it. 

I don't have an awesome beard like the majority on here or a cat :(. I feel....inadequate. But if I was a dude I would have the best beard ever! Can you braid those things?

you're not inadequate!!! but you can live vicariously through me if you'd like! here is my kitten precariously sleeping on my shoulder.

1564voy.jpg

10273453_681369695243546_656264903176243

it was 80's night at the new arcade bar in the area. i wish i had a heads up before going to get on that dudes level. and yeah, he's sitting on our knees.

We usually have a party for Memorial Day, so my friends and I wore shirts of drawings of ourselves.  I'm the one with the beard and the one right next to me doing the thumbs up is who did the original drawings.  Him and I bought the shirts, printed the drawings out and ironed them on.  Oh, and my dad and uncle are in the background.

memorialday2014_zpsba76e8df.jpg

And here's another.

10390244_10203016350107129_4239597217386