Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

A3AF70A8-C549-45B0-8F16-77AB3EF5A5BF_zps

you variant collectors are silly. this collection is pretty complete in my opinion, i really don't see myself needing anything else unless something new comes out soon.

All of the New Wave 7"s have exclusive B-sides so those are probably worth getting. New Wave, Stop!, White People for Peace, and Thrash Unreal. This is still a nice collection.

A3AF70A8-C549-45B0-8F16-77AB3EF5A5BF_zps

you variant collectors are silly. this collection is pretty complete in my opinion, i really don't see myself needing anything else unless something new comes out soon.

Variations or not, collections in this thread used to be impressive. THis is a picture of some against me records

Not even close to a full "collection," so maybe I shouldn't even be posting here? I wouldn't really consider myself a collector; I just happen to like a lot of Converge and Jesu releases. I'd love to have all those Jesu releases on vinyl now, but I don't think I can justify to myself buying them all again. 

IMG_1069_zps2ee8ab33.jpg

IMG_1077_zpsa5c6c0e1.jpg

1070046_10152488997193243_1564460474_n.j

I'm jealous. Saw them last night and picked up Doom Loop. I still want to get a copy of Dig Up The Dead, but I talked to the guy last night and he said they'd most likely be repressing it and selling it later on this tour with LD and PBTT. I also noticed Doom Loop doesn't have a pressing number on your tradelist. If I'm not mistaken it's 800.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic