Eastbound & Down tv series

For those curious.....OBXjetpak out of the Outer Banks in North Carolina we were the ones to supply and fly the jet pack for the show.  All the scenes that were from a distance as well as the dock landing from the side were all flown by us!!  If you are near or plan to vist the Outer Banks you can come fly the jetpack for yourself.  Visit us on Facebook and our website obxjetpak,com

Gotta love proactive marketing.  How in the hell did he find us here though?

Have they said anything about future seasons after this one?

Jody & Danny were on the Nerdist podcast a while ago and said that the end of the season wraps up both this season and the series...and then proceeded to joke about setting the next season in space. They also mentioned selling a miniseries type show to HBO, so considering that news I'd imagine this is it for the time being.

yea man this season has been really up down in terms of getting borderline depressing, while still managing to be hilarious.  scene with stevie in the motel was real deep, but i fucking lost it when he shot his chin off.

feeeeeexins had me rolling too.

gotta say i'm enjoying this season a lot.  kind of wish tim heidecker had more lines/bigger role though.

Very sad that it is over, however it did feel weird watching this one because I kept thinking of when I watched the last season's finale when it was suppose to end the series. So it all felt very familiar. The whole season felt like it was made after the show had been wrapped up, he regressed back into his old habit just to once again redeem himself as a family man. That being said I love this show and think it is one of the greatest comedic achievements. It's managed to maintain a dark tone while still being hilarious and I think that most projects that aim for both end up failing but this show really towed that line perfectly. 

yeah, that was crazy. didnt even know it was the last episode as i was watching it and i cant believe it was the end.

loved the sasha baron cohen and lindsay lohan cameos. 

and Alexander Sarsgaard as his adult son!

Stevie yelling WORLD STAR WORLD STAR....FUCK YOU was probably a series highlight for me - I'm gonna miss that guy.

also of course this show makes an Ebert joke about the guy who just blew his chin off.

also did Cohen say "fucking duck clits" when KP didn't humiliate Guy? hahahaha

just a fucking great series finale

Fantastic finale. I went into the episode thinking they wouldn't be able to finish the story off in one episode, but they did an amazing job.

I really liked the fact that we got two endings: The wild, completely ridiculous KP ending we wanted to see, and the realistic one we were led to expect. 

Stevie being played by a dude with Down Syndrome was incredible As was Old Stevie looking straight out of Back to the Future II. Solid gold. 

Pretty happy with the end. I hope they leave it alone forever now.