so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Is it a little bullshit when a show poster sells out, just for a band to reprint more?   Isnt that part of the allure and conductibility of prints?   WTF are the Foo Fighters going to do for the Wrigley prints?  They say they are working to have more available, which means to me that they are printing more up. 

Is it a little bullshit when a show poster sells out, just for a band to reprint more? Isnt that part of the allure and conductibility of prints? WTF are the Foo Fighters going to do for the Wrigley prints? They say they are working to have more available, which means to me that they are printing more up.

They are called second prints or variants. They aren't identical.

Is it a little bullshit when a show poster sells out, just for a band to reprint more?   Isnt that part of the allure and conductibility of prints?   WTF are the Foo Fighters going to do for the Wrigley prints?  They say they are working to have more available, which means to me that they are printing more up. 

You come off a bit selfish saying that. Yeah, people collect prints but its not a band or artists responsibility to keep their art "collectible" rather than reaching slightly more people.

I have a shirt of that and would love the print. Where did you snag that for 25 bucks?

I have the shirt too! I got the print on eBay. I have a saved search for Bannon stuff and have got a few good deals there. Axe To Fall (inside album art) print for $15 and Empty On The Inside from the AWLWLB series for $30.

You come off a bit selfish saying that. Yeah, people collect prints but its not a band or artists responsibility to keep their art "collectible" rather than reaching slightly more people.

My apologies. My ass was a bit chapped and I was being selfish, and dickish. I think that when done the right way it works, and that's how it was done. I appreciate the band and the artist coming up with a solution that reached more fans and didn't take away from the other variants.

My apologies. My ass was a bit chapped and I was being selfish, and dickish. I think that when done the right way it works, and that's how it was done. I appreciate the band and the artist coming up with a solution that reached more fans and didn't take away from the other variants.

No worries man

Piky did you get the Ktulu print ?

Is anyone going to Volcom SOHO for the pearl jam pop up ? They'll have 4 limited edition posters for this months NYC show.

Nope.....A User Here Grabbed them Both on my account though.....Big collector of the Artist. Wasnt really my thing...not something id get framed up and hung on the wall

Here's Baizleys new Print

IMG_20150912_172840_zpsebwuyixc.jpg