IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Lets see...planned to have a group of about 8 friends over. The person I was the most excited to see decided to volunteer to work a closing shift instead, and then the other people decided to go to someone else's house who I'm not the greatest friends with. Playing guitar in my room all night now.

Stop being a loser and posting in your everyday Small Talk thread...it's FRIDAY night and this is where the party is at!!!!

I think. 

I'm currently here having some beers...of course. Listening to The Muffs. Taking time to play with J.J., our pup. And having a major dilemma on going by myself to the Eyehategod show tomorrow night in Miami. 

Damnit. 

I'm at the american legion. It's karaoke night. Right now everyone is doing some group line dancing song. The lyrics include "wobble wit it" and "hey big girl back it up." I had no idea they made new line dancing songs besides the electric slide and cotton eyed joe. The cheap drinks are the only thing savng my night right now.

So Filmage was fantastic. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm even more excited to finally see the Descendents in a few weeks.

Plus while I was in the middle of watching it, I got an email with some really promising news. Can't really go into detail yet, but I'm beyond stoked at the moment.

It's been a fantastic Friday evening/night so far..

Things happen at American Legions besides hardcore shows that 15 kids show up for?

Mostly just 60+ year old dudes getting hammered trying to hide from their wives, and saggy old ladies who haven't showered in a few decades and still wear 90s Winnie the pooh sweaters singing country songs. Unfortunately no hardcore shows in this town. My friends and I come here to avoid the other bars that are filled with yacht club bros.

The legion that did shows back in my hometown stopped letting kids book there. No matter what anyone said, kids would underage drink and trash the parking lot.

It was post 420 too. Like, just smoke some weed. Yeah, it's still illegal but you're literally destroying the evidence as you use it. Might have been a VFW post...I do not know the difference.

So Filmage was fantastic. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm even more excited to finally see the Descendents in a few weeks.

Plus while I was in the middle of watching it, I got an email with some really promising news. Can't really go into detail yet, but I'm beyond stoked at the moment.

It's been a fantastic Friday evening/night so far..

I missed it at Fest last year. I'm wondering if I can find it on Xbox 360 or something.

Also, equally excited!!

and good luck on your promising stuff!!