TDKR- The Dark Knight Rises

TFP

even though it most likely isn't actually the case.. could be interesting if it did happen (and was done right)

http://acomicbookblog.com/2011/07/dark-knight-rises-poster-superman-logo/

That would be pretty crazy if they did something like that though. Maybe they'll just mention him or something... Either way I'm intrigued to see what may or may not happen.

its a shame they can't bring the joker back, the death in the family storyline would be absolutely perfect for how dark nolan's vision is of the series. I'd also take the Venom storyline as well... which could set up them doing something akin to knightfall

I think the following actors could pull off Ledger's Joker nicely.

James Franco

Leonardo Dicaprio

Matthew Smith

(that other guy from Inception who was on 3rd Rock)

Andy Dick (he already has the voice Ledger was doing anyway)

it is a damn shame we couldnt get depp as the riddler. that would have been pretty awesome.but then again i dont think they should keep recycling the same villians from previous movies, same series or not. my bets are still there that we may see robin, maybe bruce passing on the mantle and then the series ends.

i just figure since this is the last in the series and the city of gotham definitely will not be fixed by the end, bruce would either have to die or pass it on to another mask. maybe nightwing or red robin? im sticking solely to batman characters here. they bring the superman references in here and it would ruin the entire story to me.

i just figure since this is the last in the series and the city of gotham definitely will not be fixed by the end, bruce would either have to die or pass it on to another mask. maybe nightwing or red robin? im sticking solely to batman characters here. they bring the superman references in here and it would ruin the entire story to me.
I absolutely agree with that last bit. The world of Batman is believable in its comic-book nature. Bruce Wayne is a normal dude with access to a lot of gadgets, so superpowers don't exist. If it starts getting supernatural, it will ruin everything.

• 2 weeks later...