TDKR- The Dark Knight Rises

TFP

Did anyone else see Joseph Gordon-Hewitt as a random street cop? I think his name is John Blake or someone but I couldn't find his name in the Batman universe.

If I had to guess it would be that he forms a personal relationship with Batman in their wanting to keep Gotham safe at any cost. Then towards the end of TDKR Bane does paralyze Batman like in the comics and he passes the role of Batman onto Blake.

Just spinning the wheels in my brain as to why Hewitt is playing what appears to be such a small role.

dare I say setting him up to become... ROBIN! Haha I know it would in no way make sense or be related to the actual batman, but they could create a whole new series then! or maybe even NightWing!

Did anyone else see Joseph Gordon-Hewitt as a random street cop? I think his name is John Blake or someone but I couldn't find his name in the Batman universe.

If I had to guess it would be that he forms a personal relationship with Batman in their wanting to keep Gotham safe at any cost. Then towards the end of TDKR Bane does paralyze Batman like in the comics and he passes the role of Batman onto Blake.

Just spinning the wheels in my brain as to why Hewitt is playing what appears to be such a small role.

Who the hell is Joseph Gordon-Hewitt?

Went to the filming at Heinz. Had tons of fun for the most part, but some people were being idiots and goofing off during filming. Thanks to them sitting a few rows in front of my friends and I, we probably wont be in any of the shots.

And then you have this guy trying to sell a promo shirt that was being thrown into the stands. http://cgi.ebay.com/Gotham-City-Rogues-O....item19c 7cfdbba

I hate people.

Went to the filming at Heinz. Had tons of fun for the most part, but some people were being idiots and goofing off during filming. Thanks to them sitting a few rows in front of my friends and I, we probably wont be in any of the shots.

And then you have this guy trying to sell a promo shirt that was being thrown into the stands. http://cgi.ebay.com/Gotham-City-Rogues-O....item19c 7cfdbba

I hate people.

Lol buy it now $999.99

• 3 months later...

[image]

Batman has been one of the few constants in my life since early EARLY childhood and when I was in the 2nd grade, the Knightfall storyline was hitting its peak - I remember reading Batman #497 and in the last two pages staring for what in my mind at the time must have felt like hours.

A lot of people hate that storyline but it's one of my favorites (also helps that Jim Aparo, my all time favorite Bats artists did most of the pencilling for it).

SOOOO pumped for this to come out next summer.