The Walking Dead

mcm1610

WAS THAT THE PRISON?!

(in the sneak peak for next week's episode)

I got so excited when I saw this. It's gotta be. They started luring them to the fence and stabbing them in the head like that at the prison in the comic...and that zombie looked like a prison guard.

This episode was really good, by the way. Strong start for this second half. Really stoked shit's starting to come down on Shane.

Agreed! I thought he was gonna flip on Lori when they were alone and in would step Carl to see his mom threatened.

WAS THAT THE PRISON?!

(in the sneak peak for next week's episode)

I got so excited when I saw this. It's gotta be. They started luring them to the fence and stabbing them in the head like that at the prison in the comic...and that zombie looked like a prison guard.

This episode was really good, by the way. Strong start for this second half. Really stoked shit's starting to come down on Shane.

How in the world did I miss all of that? I only had one beer! Albeit I was watching this in a movie theatre. Once the episode ends they quickly raise the lights and people start getting up to leave so it's hard to pay attention to what's happening on screen... enough excuses! I need to go back and re-watch that trailer ASAP!

How in the world did I miss all of that? I only had one beer! Albeit I was watching this in a movie theatre. Once the episode ends they quickly raise the lights and people start getting up to leave so it's hard to pay attention to what's happening on screen... enough excuses! I need to go back and re-watch that trailer ASAP!

amc made you watch almost 40 minutes of that stupid comic book men show before they showed the one minute scene from next week's episode.

amc made you watch almost 40 minutes of that stupid comic book men show before they showed the one minute scene from next week's episode.

Now THAT's a show with no likable characters.

Actually i have yet to watch the comic book men show, but the consensus among my friends is their crazy looking guy isnt as awesome our comic store crazy guy who looks like Santa Claus and Drives a car with a giant santa hat glued on top. also he says amazing shit like "so i was washing my last Howard the Duck glass from 1976 the other day and it broke in the sink."

BECAUSE ITS A 35 YEAR OLD GLASS.

Oh, ok. It was in the sneak peak not next week's preview. I did not watch that Kevin Smith monstrosity. I'm sure I can just find it streaming online somewhere.

Question for everyone. Was anyone else wishing that Rick would have just shot the guy who fell on the fence? Seriously, he just shot and killed Dave and Tony when they were getting too aggressive at the bar. Now the rest of their group comes up and is ALSO trying to kill them. Heck, they damn near killed Glenn. Why is Rick giving this guy any sympathy at all? His own group even ran off and left him for dead when they saw all the walkers approaching. The way I see it... they could have saved a lot of time and ammo had they just shot the guy, took his sniper rifle and headed back to the farm. I was so pissed when he pulled his leg off the fence and brought him back with them. Rick made the right decision before why can't he do it again?!?

because at the end of the day rick is the good guy. dave and tony were pulling their guns. had he not shot them, ricks group would have been face down in the bar floor. all in all this has been the best episode of the season in my opinion. i cant wait to see who kills shane. my bets are either rick, carl or dale and andrea as a wild card. hopefully shane will get to put a bullet in a person or two before the season is out.

Rick bugs me. He gets that super-seriously-concerned tone and stares down and off screen, never at any of the characters. He kinda sounds like he's going to cry in some of the deep conversations they have. It's not the outwardly-stoic (is that a contradiction?) character he seems to be in the comics.

I hate shane. I hope dale kills him.

This!!!!! I know Robert Kirkman doesn't think Shane is all that bad but I sure do. And I know Carl is supposed to be the one to kill him but I'll be damned if I wouldn't love to see Dale finally take charge and put Shane in his place (e.g. with a bullet in his head). Although I could see that causing a bit of a rift between Dale and Andrea if he were to do that...

Only four more episodes left this season!!! Kinda bummed about that. At least season 3 got renewed for 16 episodes so that's something to look forward to.

shane is actually usually the only logical one because post-apocalyptic world =/= the world they're used to. new set of survival rules that he's adapted to while the rest of them are operating on the old rules.

albeit, he's a litttttle hot headed/brazen, but he's usually right. i don't like him as a character, and he's probably gonna go more coo coo for cocoa puffs soon because of the rick/lori thing, but he's definitely not dumb.

It's always been an empathy argument between Shane and Rick and he needs to move further down the spectrum to set up what I presume will be his death in the season finale.

Dale seems a more likely candidate to kill him so far since Carl isn't much of a character at this point and Dale doing it would set them up for all kinds of Andrea / Dale conflict, as well as change Dales character significantly. If Carl starts getting a lot more screen time, well, I think we know why.

I hope it ain't Dale, the Andrea and Dale scenes have been to most wooden, painfully acted ones of the series. If we can avoid more of them I'd be happy.

Finally caught up on the show this weekend. Holy crap soo much intensity. and Lori just becoming kinda a weird mind game player is down right nuts. I really can't wait to see what goes on next week.

Oh also they confirmed the Governor... shit's gonna get crazy..

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/02/david-morrissey-cast-as-the-governor.php

Those previews for next week were such a fakeout with the fence looking like the prison. I love how just now Rick says hey maybe we should not use guns.

Kind of was a fakeout! I thought the episode last night was good, though fuck Andrea. Fuck Lori too I guess. Sort of fuck most of the characters really. Except T-Dog, that guy is legit.