Record Store Day 2011 Thread - April 16

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody going to looney tunes in west babylon, ny? i NEED the two kevin devine exclusive 7" colors. i'd pay for the package which gets you into the live show he is doing if you wanna go to that. or i'll just pay however much they are and some more. plus shipping or whatever. pm me if you can help in case i forget to check the thread.

This is a long thread and someone probably asked this but I'm gonna ask anyway. Anyone have word on stores in the NYC area getting the Menzingers "Chamberlain Waits" on blue? I was at Generation recently and they said they weren't sure. Any other places that definitely have it I'll be there.

Just FYI, it's a one-per-person limit on RSD at least where I went so it's going to be tough to get extra copies of anything.

A lot of stores don't care about putting a limit on anything they get. One of the main stores in my area doesn't care if you buy all the copies they have of any particular release for RSD. Last year, I wouldn't buy more than 1 of anything till after everyone in line got a shot at looking through all the boxes. I would feel like a true cocksucker if I bought 2 of something that some dude behind me in line wanted. Oh well, despite me doing that, "comic book guy" will still buy multiples of all the key releases.