Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

I received an emai lform Bestbuy on 6/18 that reads:

QTY   PRODUCT DESCRIPTION   STATUS 1   Worship Tribute HolidayVINYL
SKU: 25336571  

Backordered
Expected to arrive between
June 21 - June 25

So it looks like some of us may get them (even if we ordered too late)! Fingers crossed.

Whoa! These are shipping? I thought for sure they would cancel the order. If this pans out I will have scored both GJ records for under 10 bucks. EYEWTKAS 2xorange I scored for $6 at Hot Topic in the clearance bin. If I score a MOV W/T for 10 bucks I will be one happy camper.

W&T ended up selling for $6 as well. You'll get that price even if you ordered it at $10.

just went to check my orders on ht, and this is from 9-1-2011

1 Silverstein - Rescue Vinyl LP $4.99  

1 Polar Bear Club - The View, The Life 7" Vinyl EP $5.99

1 Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence Vinyl LP $5.49

Subtotal $16.47    

Discount  -$2.47    

Shipping $4.95    

Tax $1.64    

Total $20.59

funny that the 2XLP on clearance was cheaper than the 7" PBC 

Subtotal $16.47    

Discount  -$2.47    

Shipping $4.95    

Tax $1.64    

Total $20.59

DAMN... you scored big with that Glassjaw, very nice.

Subtotal $16.47

Discount -$2.47

Shipping $4.95

Tax $1.64

Total $20.59

Yup. That's the price right there. I wish I had saved my receipt. It had GJ and Deftones - diamond eyes on white, both on clearance, and the total was like $10 something. Those were the days....

Still want to sell me one? (;

Yeah, as long as that second order comes through, I'll sell you one for sure! You're getting my $10 ppd sale, I'm keeping one for me, one for my buddy and then I'll sell at least one of the others for well below retail/shipping to someone, but probably enough to make mine and my bud's free.  I feel kind of bad even doing that...but I justify it to myself saying at least I'm not trying to "flip" them for ridiculous amounts, or even retail price, y'know?

I just received my copy from Acoustic Sounds, needless to say I'm beyond happy. I'll readily admit I paid way to much, but I was hoping (now confirmed), that I would receive a better copy than the Hot Topic white variant I owned years ago. The packaging, clear vinyl, and most importantly sound, are all impeccable. 

Diehard glassjaw fan right here who missed out on these. If anybody secured an extra and would be willing to sell, you would make me an extremely happy person. Not looking to spend too much as I already have a white (all mucked up) and black copy (unlucky me had the sticker that held the record slip closed get stuck to the LP so Radio Cambodia sounds like shit) and this thing went for 10 bucks. Buuuuut I do have items/records I can trade.

Also have an orange glassjaw skate deck if anyone is interested. Unused, in perfect condition.

Diehard glassjaw fan right here who missed out on these. If anybody secured an extra and would be willing to sell, you would make me an extremely happy person. Not looking to spend too much as I already have a white (all mucked up) and black copy (unlucky me had the sticker that held the record slip closed get stuck to the LP so Radio Cambodia sounds like shit) and this thing went for 10 bucks. Buuuuut I do have items/records I can trade.

Also have an orange glassjaw skate deck if anyone is interested. Unused, in perfect condition.

I have an extra i can trade you. What do you have? PM me.