Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

• 2 weeks later...

so. I was on the waiting list on amazon and got tired of it. here's what I got. the record has shipped, refund is in progress.

"Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your order for the "Worship & Tribute" still hasn't ship yet. I realized how inconvenient this is for you so let me assist you with this.

To verify on your behalf, I've checked the availability for "Worship & Tribute," and can confirm that it's now back-ordered directly from us. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

Also, to provide you with much concrete information, I tried contacting our supplier for this item. Unfortunately, they confirmed that this will be available by August 26, 2014. I'm so sorry, I know that it is quite long to wait.

And since this is available from other sellers and a partner seller(POETS CORNER) on our website. You might want to place a new order for the item with a partner seller(POETS CORNER) after canceling the original order.

And to compensate for the inconvenience, don't worry, I assure you that we will honor the $5.99 price for this item. Just email us back your new order number using the link below and we'll be the one to process this for you.

so I bought it at full price, though they are refunding me the 34 dollars. 1 left in stock. so someone act quick like me. I don't like to do this, but damn they are amazon they can swallow this 34 dollar loss.

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers.  Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KBEY3RG

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.