Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

I sent this guy a smart ass message on ebay and he said he had $1000 saved up and he's trying to make money for his mothers illness. If he's lying about that, then he is a complete cunt.

he could probably use a fairly simple lesson in supply / demand. looks to me like he flooded his own market.

Seriously. I never understand idiots that do this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it usually take orders to get in stores? My girlfriend ordered one for me in store this past Tuesday and she hasn't received a shipping email yet as far as I know.

From my past experience it took it about a week or so to get to the store.

If you have to drive farther than 15 minutes to get to your HT I say take advantage of ordering online when you can. Gas is $4/gallon in SoCal.

If you have to drive farther than 15 minutes to get to your HT I say take advantage of ordering online when you can. Gas is $4/gallon in SoCal.

I have to drive about an hour. And like I said, my girlfriend ordered it IN STORE, so it'll arrive at the store. Because my HT didn't have any when she went in last Tuesday to grab one for me. I'm just curious as to how long it usually takes to arrive in stores

I ordered something to be sent to my HT on Saturday and it was there by Thursday. I'm sure there are thousands of variables though. Hope that helps.

People who ordered the black record from gohastings.com I just wanted to let you know that I received mine today and yes it the black copy. Also some people had worries about them shipping and mine arrived in perfect condition.

Who ever posted the link to this site I can't thank you enough and I owe you some Karma points. haha

Yeah, probably. Oh well, I'm just glad to know I'm getting this finally. Probably won't PHYSICALLY have it until Thursday though because the whole mall is closed tomorrow for Easter so my girlfriend won't be able to pick it up for me before she comes here tomorrow. And with her working and everything she won't be able to grab it for me until Thursday.

If she gives you the order confirmation number you can go pick it up yourself. She should be able to find that number in the email that confirms that you placed an order at the store to be picked up there assuming that she received that email first. I think you mentioned it but can't remember now.

I ordered something to be sent to my HT on Saturday and it was there by Thursday. I'm sure there are thousands of variables though. Hope that helps.

People who ordered the black record from gohastings.com I just wanted to let you know that I received mine today and yes it the black copy. Also some people had worries about them shipping and mine arrived in perfect condition.

Who ever posted the link to this site I can't thank you enough and I owe you some Karma points. haha

Sweeeeeeet. I wish they would stop sending me confirmation emails though. I'm getting 1/day.

And to you guys complaining about gas prices, $4.36/gallon here in Hawaii. Then again you can go around the entire island in 30 minutes, so...