Any comic book readers?

Just finished reading Aztec Ace. Great book from the mid-80's! It's a shame that it's never been collected in a TPB. Highly recommended if you can track down the issues.

Also read Big Man Plans this morning.... Book went from goofy, off the wall violence to downright brutal! Overall, it was ok. I was expecting more humor from Eric Powell.

Just finished reading Aztec Ace. Great book from the mid-80's! It's a shame that it's never been collected in a TPB. Highly recommended if you can track down the issues.

Also read Big Man Plans this morning.... Book went from goofy, off the wall violence to downright brutal! Overall, it was ok. I was expecting more humor from Eric Powell.

I really enjoyed Big Man Plans. 

Got Wytches vol. 1 today. It was only 4 bucks on amazon two days ago.

I don't have a ton of interest in the series, but can't pass it up for that price.

I like that Image is keeping their vol.1 TPBs so cheap lately!

I enjoyed the first arc quite a bit. The artwork is real unique, probably worth the $4 just for that!

Read the first Rat Queens Trade, the first issue of Power Up! and Nimona this weekend. Nimona was absolutely hilarious, and Rat Queens is awesome as well. I look forward to the rest of Power Up! as well.

Rat Queens grew on me like crazy.  I liked it a lot.

Been reading Hellboy lately.  I realized I'd never finished it, so I've been picking up a trade every week.

I've been making trades like crazy lately but I figured in honor of contributing a strip to The Sunday Comics kickstarter I'd blow a bunch of money I shouldn't have on Winsor McCay's The Complete Little Nemo and it's huge and beautiful

I also just finished Peter Milligan & Mike Allred's X-Force and it's the first time I've enjoyed a Marvel book this much in years-- I picked it up in a trade for Allred's art and was pleasantly surprised with the story and character

I ended up blowing $$ on the X-Statix omnibus because it's pretty cheap right now

(Let's trade comics by the way, it's fun and I love new reading material)

I'm also in heavy debate on Wytches-- I'm not a fan of Snyder much but I figured I'd give him another shot in a non DC setting, especially for $4

I've been making trades like crazy lately but I figured in honor of contributing a strip to The Sunday Comics kickstarter I'd blow a bunch of money I shouldn't have on Winsor McCay's The Complete Little Nemo and it's huge and beautiful

I also just finished Peter Milligan & Mike Allred's X-Force and it's the first time I've enjoyed a Marvel book this much in years-- I picked it up in a trade for Allred's art and was pleasantly surprised with the story and character

I ended up blowing $$ on the X-Statix omnibus because it's pretty cheap right now

(Let's trade comics by the way, it's fun and I love new reading material)

I'm also in heavy debate on Wytches-- I'm not a fan of Snyder much but I figured I'd give him another shot in a non DC setting, especially for $4

LOVE that X-Statix omnibus. That whole series was incredible....

Yes! I can't wait for it to come in

I don't know what it was about Milligan that turned me off prior to reading this but I'm officially on board

Is the omnibus readable? It looks huge

It's readable, but it is huge. I think it's 1200 pages. It's a freaking monster.

I paid 30.88 for mine, but after I used a gift card, I think the final cost was $12.

It's readable, but it is huge. I think it's 1200 pages. It's a freaking monster.

I paid 30.88 for mine, but after I used a gift card, I think the final cost was $12.

Goddam, good job

I received 22 in a trade for some other books so it ended up costing me around $35

I'm really happy it's so low right now

Can anyone recommend any good horror/scifi/weird comics that are out at the moment? I haven't bought a new comic in a long time and I'm not sure where to start. PLus all the cool looking stuff in the shop is already mid-way through their runs

Nailbiter

Afterlife With Archie

Mind MGMT

SAGA!!!!