Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Right now I would kill for Forgive Durden's Razia's Shadow: A Musical.

How rad would it be if they pressed them on like three different limited 2xLP picture discs, each with two different characters?

For instance, you do 500 Ahrima / Barayas, 500 Adakias / Dr. Dumaya, and 500 Nidria / Toba The Tura

If only I had an unending supply of money and connections. Sigh.

How rad would it be if they pressed them on like three different limited 2xLP picture discs, each with two different characters?

For instance, you do 500 Ahrima / Barayas, 500 Adakias / Dr. Dumaya, and 500 Nidria / Toba The Tura

That'd be fuckin' rad. But I think doing a 2xLP, one white, one black would be cool. Or three different ones, like you said, but instead of pic discs, one white, one black, and one a badass black w/ white swirl. Kinda like the Fall of Troy Doppleganger original press, if you've seen it.

Even if we had money, FBR almost never licenses stuff, from what I've seen.

That'd be fuckin' rad. But I think doing a 2xLP, one white, one black would be cool. Or three different ones, like you said, but instead of pic discs, one white, one black, and one a badass black w/ white swirl. Kinda like the Fall of Troy Doppleganger original press, if you've seen it.

Even if we had money, FBR almost never licenses stuff, from what I've seen.

FBR doesn't like to license things, and they are difficult to communicate with. At least in my experiences. Would be a sick record, though!

While I'm here...

The Fray - How To Save a Life

you sir, are on to something here.

I need the first two Sleeping records on wax.  Badly.  Everything Recover has ever done, too.  Wouldn't mind having the last two Reggie albums on vinyl, either.  Definitely everything from The Junior Varsity.  Junction 18.  Ugh, I know I'm repeating myself here, but it's just not god damn fair.