Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Only 3 and american wasteland were actually sold as physical albums. The others were just licensed by activision for use in the game. 

The third one may have a chance to be licensed by warner. If i could get this for a small run, would people actually be into it?  

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Music-From-And-Inspired-By-Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-3/master/429252

NOFX  What's The Matter With Parents Today? 1:58   Sum 41  Summer 2:49   Alien Ant Farm  Wish 3:21   Pennywise  Who's On Your Side 2:49   Drowning Pool (2)  Follow 3:21   OutKast  B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad) 5:03   Onesidezero  New World Order 2:43   Papa Roach  Infest 4:05   Millencolin  Pepper 2:45   HomeTownHero Questions 2:12   Pressure 4-5  Melt Me Down 2:46   Ozomatli  Cut Chemist Suite 4:31   Deftones  Head Up 6:13  

I guess I dream of seeing those in a store at one point, either way I would definitely purchase this if it was pressed.

ZLDD67.JPG wpid-New_Found_Glory_2006_Coming_Home.jp

How haven't these been pressed but every other NFG piece has been, make it happen, would buy.

I talked to Chad about getting their back catalog pressed, he said specifically that DTR wasn't licencing anything out, so FTSTYS 1&2 wouldn't be pressed/repressed. As for CH, it was released on a major and their licencing fees are too high for them to press it. This was about 3 years ago so it's possible they will happen now. He did say that a few indie labels were interested though, I think he said 6131 was trying to put CH out but it never happened. 

Only 3 and american wasteland were actually sold as physical albums. The others were just licensed by activision for use in the game.

The third one may have a chance to be licensed by warner. If i could get this for a small run, would people actually be into it?

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Music-From-And-Inspired-By-Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-3/master/429252

NOFX – What's The Matter With Parents Today? 1:58 Sum 41 – Summer 2:49 Alien Ant Farm – Wish 3:21 Pennywise – Who's On Your Side 2:49 Drowning Pool (2) – Follow 3:21 OutKast – B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad) 5:03 Onesidezero – New World Order 2:43 Papa Roach – Infest 4:05 Millencolin – Pepper 2:45 HomeTownHero* – Questions 2:12 Pressure 4-5 – Melt Me Down 2:46 Ozomatli – Cut Chemist Suite 4:31 Deftones – Head Up 6:13

Totes but I think I'd be more into the American Wasteland covers soundtrack. That was actually pretty awesome.

The ones that weren't released as albums would be nearly impossible to license. You'd have to get all the individual licenses for each track, and then for the rights to the game's name and Tony's likeness and all that. Shame because I'd literally buy 703 copies of the THPS1 soundtrack on vinyl and just roll around in them all day.

NOFX  What's The Matter With Parents Today? 1:58   Sum 41  Summer 2:49   Alien Ant Farm  Wish 3:21   Pennywise  Who's On Your Side 2:49   Drowning Pool (2)  Follow 3:21   OutKast  B.O.B. (Bombs Over Baghdad) 5:03   Onesidezero  New World Order 2:43   Papa Roach  Infest 4:05   Millencolin  Pepper 2:45   HomeTownHero Questions 2:12   Pressure 4-5  Melt Me Down 2:46   Ozomatli  Cut Chemist Suite 4:31   Deftones  Head Up 6:13  

Would buy every variant!

I talked to Chad about getting their back catalog pressed, he said specifically that DTR wasn't licencing anything out, so FTSTYS 1&2 wouldn't be pressed/repressed. As for CH, it was released on a major and their licencing fees are too high for them to press it. This was about 3 years ago so it's possible they will happen now. He did say that a few indie labels were interested though, I think he said 6131 was trying to put CH out but it never happened. 

From my knowledge, 6131 was trying to put out catalyst, but licensing fees were too expensive for them to do so. Never heard about them doing Coming Home. I would love that though. 

I know I didn't mention it but what about Catalyst?

album-love.jpg

FALSE. The Juliana Theory died in 2001.

Reel Big Fish - Turn The Radio Off

Reel Big Fish - Why Do They Rock So Hard?

Reel Big Fish - Cheer Up!

The other 2 Bad Astronaut albums:

"Houston: We Have a Drinking Problem"

"Twelve Small Steps, One Giant Disappointment"

Team sleep !

I would love a lot of the "80s Hair Metal" albums that came out in the 90s to see a vinyl pressing. For example, the stuff that is available by Warrant on vinyl is their least creative material. Their later albums like Ultraphobic and Belly To Belly are way different and excellent material. I'd love for them to see a vinyl release but it just won't happen.

Spongebob theme 7" with a b-side of Tiny Tim's "Living in the Sunlight". Yellow vinyl with green polka dots. Lets do this.

I know it's not "Spongebob themed" but you can get his full length that includes that song for fairly cheap!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=tiny+tim+lp&_sacat=11233&_from=R40