Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I don't have a lot of time to sift through every page here.... BUT, do any of you have a solid enough grasp as to what you'd consider maybe the Top 3 most sought after releases you'd like to see on vinyl?

I'd love to know what those may be :) <3

Damien Rice - O

Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers

Sufjan Stevens - A Sun Came

3 albums that would sound amazing on vinyl and none have pressings

If any label is looking for a record to press this year, I highly suggest Bradley Hathaway - How Long.  I can't stop listening to this record, and with the right push, I think this record would sell no problem.

If I had a label of my own, I would totally do what I could to release this.

www.bradleyhathaway.bandcamp.com

I doubt anyone remembers this, but this was a blast to listen to. It sort of sounds to me like a halfway point between fun. and Say Anything in terms of instrumentation, with a more nasally vocalist.

R-2659534-1295376103.jpeg

I doubt anyone remembers this, but this was a blast to listen to. It sort of sounds to me like a halfway point between fun. and Say Anything in terms of instrumentation, with a more nasally vocalist.

R-2659534-1295376103.jpeg

I loved their EP, I couldn't get into the full length.

Mine too.  So underrated it's crazy. Only problem is that if it were ever pressed it wouldn't sale, So i don't see it happening. I need it though 

I think Wide Eyed and maybe The Great Compromise would sell decently well, but I'm also from their area, and they were wildly popular around here in their heyday. Nearly everyone I know who was going to shows and involved in our music scene at the time cites Wide Eyed as a landmark album, so I probably have an inflated sense of how a vinyl pressing would go.

Most of those same people disliked Cinematographic, which is a shame. It's not Wide Eyed, but it's almost as good.