MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I emailed RJ for an update from my work email. He use to respond to that email address really quickly....dont expect the same turn around time though.

Thanks Travis

I've emailed, tweeted, posted on facebook... still nothing.

This is probably going to be the end of MTS. I don't think they can recover from this.

lol knew as soon as i posted that someone would comment like that. this is the only time you will ever see me do that and it's because i want that record and he's not putting up a PO 500 months in advance. that shit with gold rush was pathetic. and if you only knew how i really felt about that site...but i like power, however miniscule

GO BACK TO AP!

>:(

lol

Ok, this may sound a little crazy, but stay with me. Earlier today, SRC revealed that they've lost contact with RJ, and are refunding orders and cutting ties with him. Also today, George Zimmerman's attorneys revealed that they've lost contact with him and are cutting ties with him as a client. There are 15 letters in Crowder-Schaefer, and there are 15 letters in George Zimmerman. RJ = George Zimmerman, it's as clear as crystal.

Ok, this may sound a little crazy, but stay with me. Earlier today, SRC revealed that they've lost contact with RJ, and are refunding orders and cutting ties with him. Also today, George Zimmerman's attorneys revealed that they've lost contact with him and are cutting ties with him as a client. There are 15 letters in Crowder-Schaefer, and there are 15 letters in George Zimmerman. RJ = George Zimmerman, it's as clear as crystal.

+1

Abso - waitforit - Lutely

Abso - waitforit - lutely

i like how you think

And who was responsible for 9-11? Kyle!

... Crap I mean RJ.

And who was responsible for 9-11? Kyle!

... Crap I mean RJ.

Who caused the delay of TOYPAJ? A bunch of pissed off Muslims.

So, without reading 10 pages back, this is what I've gathered. MTS has still failed to comment on another missed release date, and SRC have decided to refund people because they are also pissed at MTS for failing to keep contact. Correct? If so, I'm going to continue holding my breathe. I've waited almost a year at this point. I don't think more will damage his reputation any worse.

Is there any way we can bring this to the attention of Universal? I doubt they'll reimburse us or anything, but they may have the leverage to have a real impact on outing this situation and getting MTS to own up. I'm sure the band doesn't appreciate this kind of treatment to their fans either.

You'd think they'd stop licensing blink to him if they found out about this. Which would be perfect to make sure his business died. I don't think anyone wants him to get out of this easy.