MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I don't think they understand how a label/band relationship works.

Someone associated with MTS doesn't understand how labels work?

:o

I'm shocked.

I don't think its that they don't understand how it works, I'm going to assume it was more along the lines of RJ telling them he was going to pay for the recording and then he just ditched out leaving them holding the bag. At least thats what it seems like from the interview

i'm on the phone with paypal now. i'm probably one of the most pessimistic people here but once i got through to an agent i basically said i had this dispute open and he basically screwed a few thousand people out of a lot of money, and i've read about a lot of people getting refunds or at the very least a $25 courtesy refund so i was wondering if there was anything you could do to help, and she pretty much said yes straight away. her name was emily if that helps, so if you haven't called at least to get that $25 you should go ahead and do that. better than nothing and it pays for my gaslight anthem single i just bought and then some.

Got offered a FULL refund by paypal, here is how I did it:

1. Called 888-221-1161

2. Got to a live person by saying "customer service" a bunch of times

3. First guy sucked, said there was nothing I could do, I asked to speak to a supervisor, he told me that would be a waste of my time, I said "I would love to waste my time".

4. Explained the situation to the supervisor (Dennis I think?) and he apologized and told me that I'll have my refund in about 24 hours.

GET TO IT MY BROTHERS!

EDIT - The supervisor noted that I had "been with paypal for some time" so that may explain why some people are getting full refunds and others partial. Kinda sucks if that's the case, but either way everyone should call. This was my second time calling so be persistent if you get nothing the first time.

You guys are all going to be so mad when I put this out and your left crying because you couldn't wait a measly year for this amazing record. You'll all be going on eBay and wishing you hadn't annoyed pay pal and me with all this refunding money nonsense.

I hate delays too but it's the cost of doing business.

1/10

You guys are all going to be so mad when I put this out and your left crying because you couldn't wait a measly year for this amazing record. You'll all be going on eBay and wishing you hadn't annoyed pay pal and me with all this refunding money nonsense.

Epic troll is epic

lololololol +1

i wish there was more of a word from blink other than "don't buy from MTS". also, travis, i know you've been looking into this seeing as how this is holding up your repress, any new developments?

What would you like Blink to say? They had nothing to do with this pressing at all... they probably didn't even know about it until all this happened.

You forgot to tell everyone to get stoked!

I laughed.

had me scared at first until i saw the post count, then i lol'd