MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I called today and did receive the rest of my $44, but I must say that just calling and asking for a supervisor won't always work. It is really done on a case by case basis. So the three times I called kind of pissed off the person I talked to. Just a wise word. Best of luck to all, but dont be an asshole like I was.

that pretty much applies to everything in life, and is common knowledge among even semi-intelligent people. don't be an asshole!

Well I wasn't really an asshole, I was just stern concerning why they wouldn't offer me a full refund.

And I know it's common knowledge, but I said it anyways.

i finally let this one go :(

i called and the lady i first got wasn't going to refund my money because of the whole 45 day thing. so she said she was going to file it with their fraud department, then attempted to give me other websites where i can file a claim against MTS.

i just stood very polite the whole time, pretended i didn't have a pen to write down the websites and asked for a supervisor. i waited for about 10 min on hold, but once the supervisor got on the phone, all he did was ask what it was about, i gave him a 2 sentence explination, and he gave me the refund. really simple. still sad i didn't get this release though.

i finally let this one go :(

i called and the lady i first got wasn't going to refund my money because of the whole 45 day thing. so she said she was going to file it with their fraud department, then attempted to give me other websites where i can file a claim against MTS.

i just stood very polite the whole time, pretended i didn't have a pen to write down the websites and asked for a supervisor. i waited for about 10 min on hold, but once the supervisor got on the phone, all he did was ask what it was about, i gave him a 2 sentence explination, and he gave me the refund. really simple. still sad i didn't get this release though.

You can, and will be able to again in the future.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I'm on the phone right now, about to get a refund finally! The dude on the phone says the 45 day window is no longer an issue, there's so many marks on RJ's account that it doesn't matter and he himself said a lot of people have already been refunded. I didn't even ask, he's handing me straight over to a supervisor and says they're already aware of the situation and I will be getting a refund.

If you want your money back, now's the time to call.

success. it really does come down to the person you talk to and if they are willing to sympathise with you and give you your money back.

but they did confirm that RJ has no access to his paypal account as they have now seized it and cant sign up again. thats prob why people get automated emails from RJ.

EDIT - it seems my paypal rep has refunded me by reversing a bunch of paypal fees they took when people sent me payments in the past, equalling my order total for the MTS order. weird, but im not complaining, either way got the rest of my money back.

I'm on my second call right now. Both times, because I filed a claim for this previously, they keep transferring me to the claims department. Once I get there they tell me that since it's passed the 45 days, there's nothing they can do.

When I asked for the supervisor I was helped instantly. She said they're well aware of the situation and are offering a "one off" refund outside the 45 days. She said she basically has to refile the claim and "legally" RJ still has 10 days to respond. If he doesn't, then I'll get my money back. Not an instant refund, but I'll take it!

Great...

So I just got off the phone with a "Supervisor" named Connie and she said that because so many people have put in claims for refunds that a decision has come from higher-up that they are stopping refunds for right now and will make a determination shortly (30 days or so).

So it looks like I missed out on a $126 refund by that much...

I was offered half but I wanted the whole thing.

Great...

So I just got off the phone with a "Supervisor" named Connie and she said that because so many people have put in claims for refunds that a decision has come from higher-up that they are stopping refunds for right now and will make a determination shortly (30 days or so).

So it looks like I missed out on a $126 refund by that much...

I was offered half but I wanted the whole thing.

you said no to $68?

Should have taken half while you still had the chance and possibly half later

Hurley

Senses Fail have taken the Facebook wheel and are ready to answer your questions! ASK THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. And make them good questions, because if the guys find it interesting and funny, they might send you a vinyl of their new record, Let It Enfold You (seen here in red, which is rad). Now, get chatty.

Diego Perez what happened with/to Mightier Than Sword Records/ RJ?

Senses Fail Diego - I don't know RJ owes me a bunch of money.

they processed my refund should and got mts reversal email..... just curious what will do someone in a situation like this? pretty much wrote this money off but pretty stoked I got my money back

Preorder Cassino's Kingprince on Monday!

/shameless

Shit, there are some folks on here that now have over $100 to buy many many copies at once.