La Dispute - Wildlife PO

Man, tried to grab this at the show last night and they said they sold out in Vancouver on Saturday.  They must have held a few back to sell online, but I'm glad I was still able to swoop one.

I was impressed with these guys during the Toronto show at the Danforth Music Hall. Couldn't believe the kids and how much they were going off, especially during the closer King Park.

Fortunately, I grabbed a copy of this tour press (not knowing it would be this limited). It was either a $20 double LP - Wildlife or a $20 EP being On The Possible Past

It should be noted - I was disappointed with the closing cover track by the Zingers.

HWM put on a great show - as expected. 

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure why you're saying that.

Can't sell his copy for tons of money if they make a bunch more! I'm honestly not sure why Friction Records hasn't repressed this yet, given LD's current popularity level. They recently repressed the BvsS albums, which were going for around $40 a pop on eBay, so maybe this is next.

It's amazing how many copies of both of these La Dispute albums No Sleep has been able to move in the past few years. Like, with Wildlife, they did a massive first pressing (5000), then a second pressing (1800) and now a third pressing. And With Somewhere..., there are well over 4000 copies pressed and they're probably planning on making more. Honestly, it's really cool.

Also, it appears as though I picked up the last of the brown/brown copies they had listed on their webstore. Thanks for the heads-up, Blanchard Oswald!

Can't sell his copy for tons of money if they make a bunch more! I'm honestly not sure why Friction Records hasn't repressed this yet, given LD's current popularity level. They recently repressed the BvsS albums, which were going for around $40 a pop on eBay, so maybe this is next.

I'd never sell that. I shelled out a lot for it and don't want to get screwed on a repress.