Drive Soundtrack?

Maybe because it's strangely more expensive than the Mondo direct release and there are ZERO specific details.

Pretty much like (the goddamn) Batman said -- same release date, and equal pricing. At least on the listing I jumped on. I recall reading that Amazon's stock (and all other copies distributed elsewhere) will also have the same 25% chance to score a pink copy. So there's that.

There's also the fact that if something falls through, there's literally nothing to lose. Being charged only if it ships is a wonderful convenience. But I guess any other of the abundant online outlets could suffice.

Pretty much like (the goddamn) Batman said -- same release date, and equal pricing. At least on the listing I jumped on. I recall reading that Amazon's stock (and all other copies distributed elsewhere) will also have the same 25% chance to score a pink copy. So there's that.

There's also the fact that if something falls through, there's literally nothing to lose. Being charged only if it ships is a wonderful convenience. But I guess any other of the abundant online outlets could suffice.

Had no idea that amazon would not charged until merch was shipped, never made a single transaction with them. I'm kinda relying on my local record store and as you say, "online outlets". It's a great piece but I'm not clamoring for it.

Had no idea that amazon would not charged until merch was shipped, never made a single transaction with them. I'm kinda relying on my local record store and as you say, "online outlets". It's a great piece but I'm not clamoring for it.

Yeah, on top of the (incredibly nice) no charge 'til shipped service, pretty much every order on Amazon that exceeds $25 qualifies for free shipping, too.  Which is why the initially steep listing price is actually comparable to Mondo when you tally up all the fine-print charges.

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility April 16, 2013, 9:49 am DALLAS, TX 75398

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility  April 16, 2013, 8:34 am AUSTIN, TX 75398

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility April 16, 2013, 7:08 am DALLAS, TX 75398

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility  April 16, 2013, 5:53 am AUSTIN, TX 75398

Electronic Shipping Info Received          April 13, 2013

uhhh :huh: