Drive Soundtrack?

For sure. I hate the random crap. I only order 1 of whatever release it is I want and if I get a color, great! But I just can't go through the trouble of ordering multiples, then trying to sell off the black copies. Even if I make my money back it's annoying. I'd rather just go for 1 and see. I mean it's not like I "lose" getting a black copy, still cool and gonna be pleased with it overall.

For sure. I hate the random crap. I only order 1 of whatever release it is I want and if I get a color, great! But I just can't go through the trouble of ordering multiples, then trying to sell off the black copies. Even if I make my money back it's annoying. I'd rather just go for 1 and see. I mean it's not like I "lose" getting a black copy, still cool and gonna be pleased with it overall.

I go for one and wish for the best as well.  It would also help if Mondo limited their vinyl sales online to 1 per customer.

Yep - ordered one and we will see what I get. When these last 1500 are released into the wild the market will be so saturated with black ones I doubt they'll even sell for cost. haha. Ah man...

The way I look at it, I want the OST anyway. If it's pink, double win, if it's black single win. Still looking forward to it.

Yep - ordered one and we will see what I get. When these last 1500 are released into the wild the market will be so saturated with black ones I doubt they'll even sell for cost. haha. Ah man...

The way I look at it, I want the OST anyway. If it's pink, double win, if it's black single win. Still looking forward to it.

Not sure about flooded, my guess is they'll all be gone in under a month.

LOL.  my local record store just got in two copies of the picture disc, but the dipshits are asking $80 for em!  Last week they said they were expecting them, so I was crossing my fingers I'd have a chance at one but now all I can do is laugh.  Fuck that!

What really sucks is I really liked that store before hand, now they seem like assholes.

LOL.  my local record store just got in two copies of the picture disc, but the dipshits are asking $80 for em!  Last week they said they were expecting them, so I was crossing my fingers I'd have a chance at one but now all I can do is laugh.  Fuck that!

What really sucks is I really liked that store before hand, now they seem like assholes.

Wow, just tell them to throw them up on eBay instead.

Do they still have some? possible pick up?

This store is a chain of about 5 stores in my area, and I think each store got one copy. When I got mine, I think there were 2 stores that still had their copy (including the one I bought). I'll give the other store a call tomorrow and check.