Drive Soundtrack?

oh really? Missed that, thought only the RSD ones were for retail. 

"There will be a exclusive Picture Disc version of this LP on RECORD STORE DAY (Record Stores only, obviously) AND this regular edition will be in record stores sometime later this spring (We will announce the Street Date once it is confirmed)."

;) 

Their previous films have been somewhat obscure 80's horror films with the exception of Poltergeist.  This is a pretty major movie and easily the best soundtrack they have released so far.  No surprise really.  And from what I've heard through the grapevine they printed a lot but it wasn't that many.  I would guess anywhere between 2-4 thousand

Easily? The Poltergeist score is brilliant though. For me at least that one was better.

This, like all other Mondo vinyl, will be in record stores. Not just for RSD.

What is the plan here, do you have more info? Are they going to do larger runs and just keep all their stuff in print at some point in the future? That seems almost antithetical to what they've done in the past unless they differentiate the stuff sold through distributors. 

Great news for anyone who wants copies, just doesn't seem like them. I suppose different mediums, different rules. 

I have an Invada Pink vinyl release that i got shipped in from Europe if anyone is interested.  It ended up costing me about 60 bucks with shipping.  If anyone wants to pay 60 (shippping included), it's theirs!  Or a trade for some my morning jacket records, Copeland records, or whatever you want to offer up.

What is the plan here, do you have more info? Are they going to do larger runs and just keep all their stuff in print at some point in the future? That seems almost antithetical to what they've done in the past unless they differentiate the stuff sold through distributors. 

Great news for anyone who wants copies, just doesn't seem like them. I suppose different mediums, different rules. 

Well on their blog they just posted

this regular edition will be in record stores sometime later this spring (We will announce the Street Date once it is confirmed).

Just to clarify, these will be part of the same pressing. Once those copies are gone, they will be gone for good. This is NOT a second pressing.