THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

I don't see why the cover matters! Call me stupid but for me I purchase records based on A. how much I love the album and B. to listen to it, not to fucking stare a pixelated cover. This album will, as I've said before get cataloged like every other album I own and it won't matter in a month. I couldn't give two frosted shits if it was a white cover that simple said the name of the band and the title of the album. If you're so bummed about it don't buy it, I'm so happy this was repressed.

I think once the next pressing comes out this thread will be hall of fame worthy

holy shit you read my mind. so yesterday i thought about posting "hall of fame??" but did not have the guts.

[image]

its official. she has spoken/posted video. the past 49 pages were useless. this thread eventually needs photos of cakes or cookies. of course very pixelated ones.

I'm expecting mine to come in Monday or if I'm lucky tomorrow. Pixilated or not, this album is the tits.

mine would come tomororw, but i have to wait until monday/tuesday, because i had it sent my gfs school since she works in the mail room, but its close tomorrow lol, and i dont trust the people at my apartment since it would probably come while im at work and it wouldnt fit in the tiny mailbox so theyd have to leave it out just sitting there.

I'm expecting mine to come in Monday or if I'm lucky tomorrow. Pixilated or not, this album is the tits.

mine would come tomororw, but i have to wait until monday/tuesday, because i had it sent my gfs school since she works in the mail room, but its close tomorrow lol, and i dont trust the people at my apartment since it would probably come while im at work and it wouldnt fit in the tiny mailbox so theyd have to leave it out just sitting there.

I used to be nervous about getting records to my apartment, but HT and anything else that ships through USPS just leaves me the pink slips in my mailbox if I'm not there to take the delivery. As much as I hate the damn slips, at least it's safe.

not sure if they do that here, i see packages laying down there all the time either on the floor or the window attatched to the door to enter the building (no key needed for this door)

I used to be nervous about getting records to my apartment, but HT and anything else that ships through USPS just leaves me the pink slips in my mailbox if I'm not there to take the delivery. As much as I hate the damn slips, at least it's safe.

..... it also begs the question of how jackets with such bad pixellation managed to get approved and sent into mass production.

and just for the record i didn't buy this because i have a copy from the first pressing.

I forgot records were for framing. This defect sure fucks it up! Also didn't know there were music on these things!

LOL. I honestly despise people buying records to frame them. I hide mine in vinyl bins and listen to them occasionally. I regularly record them in 24-bit 96khz audio and listen to them for the sound. Keeps the sound intact better that way. That is until I decide to afford a laser record player.

Is anyone else having an issue with "Cold Cash And Colder Hearts" on Side A of the first disc? My copy skips right after Dustin starts singing. I thought it was just my record player being ghetto, but I tried it on my girlfriend's turntable and it does the same thing. It only skips at the very beginning of that first song and everything else plays fine. Wondering if I'm the only person who got this...

Is anyone else having an issue with "Cold Cash And Colder Hearts" on Side A of the first disc? My copy skips right after Dustin starts singing. I thought it was just my record player being ghetto, but I tried it on my girlfriend's turntable and it does the same thing. It only skips at the very beginning of that first song and everything else plays fine. Wondering if I'm the only person who got this...

I had the exact same problem. I usually keep my counterweight set at 1.5 - I set it at 1.25 and Cold Cash and Colder Hearts started up without the skip.