THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

I have one to sell at cost, if anyone's interested. I bought two, to keep one sealed, but since there is going to be a new pressing with a better cover, I'll just keep one (the sealed one). Anyone interested? It's opened, but otherwise mint condition.

Keeping shrink wrap on your records is not a great idea.

I have one to sell at cost, if anyone's interested. I bought two, to keep one sealed, but since there is going to be a new pressing with a better cover, I'll just keep one (the sealed one). Anyone interested? It's opened, but otherwise mint condition.

Why would you keep the sealed one, when the best part of this release is the gorgeous green vinyl?

Why would you keep the sealed one, when the best part of this release is the gorgeous green vinyl?

seriously! i took my copy out and nailed the vinyl to the wall. so pretty!

I think marble vinyl, in general, is pretty cheap looking. But, just my opinion.

I love how everyone who is selling an extra copy of this album is scared to admit they bought two copies and say they bought an extra one for someone else or accidentally bought two. HAHA it's kind of funny.
if they are selling them at cost, does it really matter?

No it doesn't matter. I was just wondering why people are scared to admit they just bought two. I encourage people buying them and helping people out on the VC.

For anyone who still wants to grab this, I just put my extra on eBay at .99 with no reserve...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120875297203#ht_500wt_1413

Your first two posts have been links to your eBay auctions. I hope you don't last long here.

HAHA, just trying to help some one out who may want this record. You're right i haven't been here for long, I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I posted one for sale, at a fair starting bid...My bad

Your first two posts have been links to your eBay auctions. I hope you don't last long here.

HAHA, just trying to help some one out who may want this record. You're right i haven't been here for long, I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I posted one for sale, at a fair starting bid...My bad

I don't think this guy understands that when you buy something at retail with the sole intent of selling it to make a profit from someone who wasn't fortunate enough to buy it for retail, regardless of what you start your eBay bidding price at, you are flipping it. You suck dude.

I don't think this guy understands that when you buy something at retail with the sole intent of selling it to make a profit from someone who wasn't fortunate enough to buy it for retail, regardless of what you start your eBay bidding price at, you are flipping it. You suck dude.

If you don't want to pay more than cost....how about you just don't fucking bid on it lol. I keep forgetting that every record ever sold always goes for retail price! Silly me!

hint?

I think what Travis meant was there is another HT repress of TAITA coming soon.

Though there always seems to be something totally new in the works, I don't believe he was referring to anything like that in that specific post but rather the repress for HT's exclusive release of TAITA.