Yes, yes and no.

... I think.

yeah. i suppose it's possible that they'll reissue it this year, but they did elephant in 2013 for the 10 year, and i assume they'll wait til 2015 for the ten-year. it's really the last big reissue third man has up their sleeve. the pressings of consolers and icky thump are already up-to-par with the third man reissues and not too hard to find. jack did sort-of confirm that satan is coming. 

Jack's a record collector at heart - I know he secretly likes having the scarcity of GBMS over people's heads. It's like when I see people on eBay paying $200+ for a copy of Tom Petty's Wildflowers, which I don't even like that much but won't sell because I just like having something a lot of other people don't.

or maybe I'm just evil. 

yeah. i suppose it's possible that they'll reissue it this year, but they did elephant in 2013 for the 10 year, and i assume they'll wait til 2015 for the ten-year. it's really the last big reissue third man has up their sleeve. the pressings of consolers and icky thump are already up-to-par with the third man reissues and not too hard to find. jack did sort-of confirm that satan is coming. 

Awesome thanks. Yeah I knew he said its coming, I was just hoping sooner rather than later.

Jack's a record collector at heart - I know he secretly likes having the scarcity of GBMS over people's heads. It's like when I see people on eBay paying $200+ for a copy of Tom Petty's Wildflowers, which I don't even like that much but won't sell because I just like having something a lot of other people don't.

Wildflowers is a GREAT record! "You Don't Know How it Feels" is also IMHO the weakest song on the album. However, I do like Tom Petty.

Maybe you should listen to it again...,because YOU CAN ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coupon code for today only:

"We have two ways to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. For those of you in the Nashville area, stop by between now and Friday, record a song for your sweetheart in the Third Man Record Booth, and receive 20% off your entire order in the store. For those of you in the great beyond, use the coupon code “LOVECORRUPTION” on February 14th when checking out online at thirdmanstore.com for 14% off your entire order. (Vault subscriptions and TMR203 do not apply.)"