Here is what's for sale at the TMR pop-up store in Austin for SXSW with prices:

tumblr_n2e1tjwqH01tuzb0mo1_500.jpg

What the hell? When did they put out all four Roy Orbison Sun singles? I don't care about the sun ray versions but I sure hope they release them on black vinyl. Maybe that'll be the next series of three. Any of you TMR diehards know?

They've announced that is in fact the case. Cool. 

• 3 weeks later...

anyone have any updates on vault 19? 

haha, speaking of which:

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/vault-package-19-shipping/?commentsstart204=12

Vault package #19 -- the White Stripes 7" box set -- is now officially leaving Third Man headquarters! We are shipping in alphabetical order by first name, starting with international Vault members, then moving to American Vault members. USPS tracking info will be sent with all shipping notifications. As usual, please hold questions regarding package #19's status, condition, etc. until all packages have shipped, so that we can focus on getting these package to your grimy little paws as soon as possible. We will keep you all posted on this package's overall shipping for this reason. And, of course, keep your eyes fixed on your mailbox over the next few weeks!

resizedimage600502-vault19-splash.jpg

anyone have any updates on vault 19? 

haha, speaking of which:

http://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/vault-package-19-shipping/?commentsstart204=12

Vault package #19 -- the White Stripes 7" box set -- is now officially leaving Third Man headquarters! We are shipping in alphabetical order by first name, starting with international Vault members, then moving to American Vault members. USPS tracking info will be sent with all shipping notifications. As usual, please hold questions regarding package #19's status, condition, etc. until all packages have shipped, so that we can focus on getting these package to your grimy little paws as soon as possible. We will keep you all posted on this package's overall shipping for this reason. And, of course, keep your eyes fixed on your mailbox over the next few weeks!

resizedimage600502-vault19-splash.jpg

Mine shipped just a few hours ago

Mine shipped just a few hours ago

I always find their "order" funny.

Im an International member and my first name starts with A and mine hasnt shipped yet. Somehow I doubt you are as well :P

Although it always comes eventually. I don't care that much, but it never seems to fit the order they claim.