Shit on bands here

holy shit I just found this guy and he's the worst, his name is Colt Ford and he's a country rapper (not like in a jokey way either), it is the worst thing ever but I can't stop listening

also he did a song with Bubba Sparxxx, which is the worst possible collaboration I can think of

While I fully agree with you that these fucknuggets deserve nothing better than to be rubbed down vigorously by a man with a cheese grater they are just too much of an easy target for this thread you know?  I come here to read some outlandish bullshit about how some dude doesn't like Converge, or Baroness or some other band that is loved on here (Not me, I'm into both those awesome bands) and then see the bile explosion directed their way.

I agree that they're easy targets, but I'm also super glad that they were posted here and shared with the rest of us. My life has been enriched and the standard for "just horrendous" has been lowered, thanks to the discovery of Colt Ford. And I can positively say that I wouldn't have stumbled across that gem on my own. Thank you based 3arls.

I agree that they're easy targets, but I'm also super glad that they were posted here and shared with the rest of us. My life has been enriched and the standard for "just horrendous" has been lowered, thanks to the discovery of Colt Ford. And I can positively say that I wouldn't have stumbled across that gem on my own. Thank you based 3arls.

Accurate. All of this. 

So I tried listening to Sleeping With Sirens. I tried to give them a legitimate shot, but I couldn't get into at all. I was done as soon as the lead, who has the girliest voice I've ever heard out of a man tried to scream. I'll at least give 'em points for not being quite as bad as bands like Of Mice and Men and Issues.

So I tried listening to Sleeping With Sirens. I tried to give them a legitimate shot, but I couldn't get into at all. I was done as soon as the lead, who has the girliest voice I've ever heard out of a man tried to scream. I'll at least give 'em points for not being quite as bad as bands like Of Mice and Men and Issues.

Their first album is the only one of theirs I can listen to, and even that isn't so great.

Frank Turner. I should love him based on the other stuff I like, and I know plenty around here do, but I just don't get him at all. I heard a song today from him, The Way I Tend To Be and it sounded like something Colbie Caillat would do.

i mentioned him way, way back in this thread. it's nice to hear someone else share this.