Where do I start?

La Shitpute

Douche Amore

(insert any new "hardcore" band)

Smurf 182

James Cunt

Pickleback

Cuntverge

+ every band containing of "guys" who make-up their faces in order to look like ugly girls! WTF?

+ every punk band

+ Christian bands

+ Eagles (at least they have a backbone)

+ every other band I forgot to mention

Where do I start?

La Shitpute

Douche Amore

(insert any new "hardcore" band)

Smurf 182

James Cunt

Pickleback

Cuntverge

+ every band containing of "guys" who make-up their faces in order to look like ugly girls! WTF?

+ every punk band

+ Christian bands

+ Eagles (at least they have a backbone)

+ every other band I forgot to mention

What?

Dawn of Humans, Gag, Hank Wood and the Hammerheads, Lumpy and the Dumpers

Edit: Here's an example, sometime around the middle my friend is the one who firecrackers lit on his back and then a few people get naked and roll around in slime

Can't (ought not to?) watch this video in work but I'll take a look later. I have never heard of those bands.

Also -

mohawks/coloured hair = not cool

firecrackers lit on body/naked rolling on floor = cool

?????

On topic:

There's a band called Beartooth that I heard for the first time on the radio yesterday. The DJ announced them as a post-hardcore band but it honestly just sounded like nu-metal to me. I don't get it? Maybe I'm just too square. Anyway I think they fucking suck.

Can't (ought not to?) watch this video in work but I'll take a look later. I have never heard of those bands.

Also -

mohawks/coloured hair = not cool

firecrackers lit on body/naked rolling on floor = cool

?????

It's weirdo hardcore, I have nothing against colored hair, but people with like bright green 2 foot tall mohawks are gross, lame, and cliche. So yes it's not cool in my opinion.

And if you don't think this is cool you can just get out of my face: 

But isn't the whole point of it (mohawks, or mods or crusties or whatever) that it's a tribal thing? Initially the style came around as a reaction but now it's just an image of the subculture. I dunno. There is this crusty soundguy I know that's a total dick but I figure that's just him. 

Also, I don't get "weirdo hardcore". Do you just have to turn your guitar down really quiet and have a spangly guy burp into a microphone? 

Idk you seem to be like kind of out of the loop caninesapien,idk if it's just because you live in the UK or something but I remember you posting about you not understanding about collecting colored variants or something too, but it's just cheesey like "look at me im a punk, anarchy in the uk" kind of shit, and weirdo hardcore is just to describe a few bands, but it kind of has it's own sound, I mean there's a huge difference between this:

and like Ceremony,Code Orange, Turnstile etc

Is looking like shit not as hardcore as bands like Teen Suicide?

Seems pretty hardcore to me compared to that poseur shit. Not saying I like "weirdo hardcore" (I'm not going to watch any of those videos) but I don't get your standard of what's "hardcore."

No man it's not, Teen Suicide is the most hardcore band that ever existed. But I honestly don't even know what you're talking about because none of what you said makes any sense. Calling me a poser because I happen to like a band that isn't even related to hardcore at all? Should I jack off over your grave because you like Billy Joel and call you a poser? And if you're not going to open your mind to new music there's no point in discussing it with you.

GREATLY disagree on tune-yards.  If I were to describe it the words 'brilliant' and 'soulful' come to mind.  The older stuff can be 'meh' but Nikki Nack hit it out of the park, and is easily one of the best records of the year.

Also Victory turned into complete garbage somewhere along the line, but back in the heyday there were actually pretty decent.  Back when they were putting out records like Under the Radar and Full Collapse. We're spoiled nowadays, but back then Victory was among some of the most noteworthy labels.  Them, Trustkill and Ferret were like go-to labels for good heavy music at that time.