Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me at the show and I'll pay for the vinyl, shipping to FL, and a little extra for your troubles? I'm studying in Austria right now and the pre orders went up in the middle of the night for me so I wasn't able to get one. It would make me so happy and I would forever be grateful :')

Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me at the show and I'll pay for the vinyl, shipping to FL, and a little extra for your troubles? I'm studying in Austria right now and the pre orders went up in the middle of the night for me so I wasn't able to get one. It would make me so happy and I would forever be grateful :')

Austria is the bomb! So is AFS. 

Anyone have any more info on the Hot Topic pressing that was mentioned earlier in the thread?

Saw a few posts about the merch at the show last night. They had a baseball tee with the floating dude on it (I think), there was a grey tee that looked like it a tv or something on it (didn't get too great of a look at it), the vinyl (green/black marble), the tour poster (pretty big), and then this black Armor 10 tee. They had the Armor 10 in a hoodie as well, and it had the floating dude on the lower back, I believe.

There was a decent amount of people at the merch table pretty much the entire night from what I saw. I knew people have been waiting for a vinyl pressing of this for a long time, but man, I couldn't believe how many people I saw walking around with a copy last night. I ordered mine online before I knew they'd be selling them at the shows. Didn't get the expedited shipping though.

IMG_6672_zpsgbhomzn4.jpg

Here's a video I caught of "The Truth About Heaven" - They sounded incredible:

wonder if theres a tour variant or if it's the same... maybe i missed it earlier in the thread somewhere but i didn't see anything...

No tour variant. It's the same Green/Black Marble that sold out on MerchNow. As far as I've seen, the only other variant is some sort of Pink that's a Hot topic Exclusive. No word on the release of that yet though.

Wow I got mine today already and I only paid for media mail... the color on this is really rad... so just a couple of things: the booklet that comes with this came with the original CD release of the album but was much much smaller... the version at the show also had a sticker on the wrap and the version from web store does not; album sounds really good on vinyl.

Anyone going tonight? Ben said they would be playing a different set tonight... interested to see the set list for tonight considering they played 20 songs last night.

No idea how to embed instagram pics, but this guy got a setlist last night :

https://instagram.com/p/71kl5VibP-/?taken-by=breegle182

Kinda bummed they're not playing the album in order, but that setlist is sweet