Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

So earlier in the thread I complained about the USPS losing my package and I feel the need to give a shout-out to MerchNow as a follow up:

I emailed them letting them know that the package was MIA. They responded swiftly letting me know that they would file a claim with USPS and get back to me in 1-2 weeks.

I waited about three weeks and then sent a follow-up emails asking if there had been a resolution. Another swift response saying that they would move forward with either a refund or a replacement, whichever I choose. I naturally chose the replacement. ;-)

They shipped it two day priority, packed like a tank. Very awesome problem resolution - I'm impressed! This is also the very first time that I've 100% lost an item, so I am still counting my lucky stars considering how much mail order I do.

Sorry for the novel. I wanted to spread a little positivity.

So earlier in the thread I complained about the USPS losing my package and I feel the need to give a shout-out to MerchNow as a follow up:

I emailed them letting them know that the package was MIA. They responded swiftly letting me know that they would file a claim with USPS and get back to me in 1-2 weeks.

I waited about three weeks and then sent a follow-up emails asking if there had been a resolution. Another swift response saying that they would move forward with either a refund or a replacement, whichever I choose. I naturally chose the replacement. ;-)

They shipped it two day priority, packed like a tank. Very awesome problem resolution - I'm impressed! This is also the very first time that I've 100% lost an item, so I am still counting my lucky stars considering how much mail order I do.

Sorry for the novel. I wanted to spread a little positivity.

almost identical experience but they didnt ship two day. glad we both got sorted. i talked to "olivia" exclusively over at their CS and she was awesome. honestly really surprised me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this. Anyone willing to snag a copy from their local HT for me?

Would be very much appreciated!

Same here please! I'd take either the Hot Topic Or Merchnow Variant I'm not picky. I also have lots of records to trade for it if anyone would rather that my deadformat collection is in the link below this message. Thank you!

Same here please! I'd take either the Hot Topic Or Merchnow Variant I'm not picky. I also have lots of records to trade for it if anyone would rather that my deadformat collection is in the link below this message. Thank you!

I have the Merchnow variant.  It won't let me message you, so message me.

EDIT: And sold!

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw their Pomona and LA shows. If anyone is on the fence about going to the two remaining shows (NY/Boston) I would recommend going. They played a ton off of Dream to Make Believe and also WTDWYD in its entirety. These were some of the best shows I've been to and made me appreciate WTDWYD and the concept behind it even more.

They also have a ton of the white tour variant of WTDWYD for sale at the merch table. Be weary because both shows were cash only though. 

<3 AFS

• 1 month later...

These Hot Topic stores should still have this in stock

Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska 99501 Superstition Springs Center MESA Arizona 85206 Brea Mall BREA California 92821 Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California 92503 Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California 92591 Parkway Plaza EL CAJON California 92020 Sunvalley CONCORD California 94520 Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California 95815 Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California 92618 Hollywood & Highland LOS ANGELES California 90028 Weberstown Mall STOCKTON California 95207 Denver Pavilions DENVER Colorado 80202 Brandon Town Center BRANDON Florida 33511 Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois 60431 Chicago Ridge Mall CHICAGO RIDGE Illinois 60415 Oak Park Mall OVERLAND PARK Kansas 66214 Fayette Mall LEXINGTON Kentucky 40503 Twelve Oaks NOVI Michigan 48377 Las Vegas Outlet Center Outlet Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89123 Staten Island Mall STATEN ISLAND New York 10314 Boulevard (NY) AMHERST New York 14226 Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma 74133 Washington Square TIGARD Oregon 97223 The Empire SIOUX FALLS South Dakota 57106 Katy Mills KATY Texas 77494 Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas 75034 Hulen Mall FORT WORTH Texas 76132 Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas 77056 Grapevine Mills GRAPEVINE Texas 76051 Padre Staples Mall CORPUS CHRISTI Texas 78411 Rivercenter SAN ANTONIO Texas 78205 Willowbrook Mall HOUSTON Texas 77070 University Mall OREM Utah 84097 The Gateway SALT LAKE CITY Utah 84101 Fair Oaks FAIRFAX Virginia 22033 Greenbrier Mall CHESAPEAKE Virginia 23320 Capital Mall OLYMPIA Washington 98502 Huntington Mall BARBOURSVILLE West Virginia 25504

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, drummerboy032 said:

pink variant is up at merchnow.  not sure why limited copies of hot topic variants are showing up in merchnow store? same with Juturna's hot topic variant

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/243882/what-to-do-when-you-are-dead-pink

I believe Travis once said that if there is overrun of a variant that is pressed for HT the labels usually get to keep it to sell on their own.

• 3 years later...