At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

^Uh the link I see on that page puts a $9.99 download in my cart. Is that what you're talking about?

Yes then enter your discount code, It will apply the discount and it will show $0.00 Proceed to checkout and it will ask you to create an account and then go to my downloadable content click on the title and it will download ROC w/ 13 tracks.

Anyone have experience with Shop Radio Cast shipping damage? Just got my copy in today, had about a 4 inch gash in the back cover, which went through and carved a nice 1 inch slash into my D side, making in unplayable. They didn't have any "fragile" stickers or any markings on the package like most distros ship with. Wondering what their policy is on damages.

ShopRadioCast sucks.

i'm just waiting for them to tell me they accidentally oversold ROC and the nerd in the back room helping pack RSD orders is gonna get the last copy instead of me, who paid for a copy. this is producing anxiety inside of me.

Going against my morals, I got Anatomy Of... from them at like 10:08 (RSD went live at 10) and ATDI was already sold out at that point. They shipped it like an hour later so I feel like you got screwed.

omg.... bitch bitch bitch.  Still kinda want this release, perhaps a larger press will happen.  How's the RSD version sound on its incredibly large pressing?  Does it have lots of dynamic range?  Any evidence that this is the remastering that the band wanted?

SRC rocks.  Just got Silverchair and Reverend Crow yesterday.  Excellent quality sound, shipping, and service.

omg.... bitch bitch bitch.  Still kinda want this release, perhaps a larger press will happen.  How's the RSD version sound on its incredibly large pressing?  Does it have lots of dynamic range?  Any evidence that this is the remastering that the band wanted?

SRC rocks.  Just got Silverchair and Reverend Crow yesterday.  Excellent quality sound, shipping, and service.

After listening once it sounds fantastic, everything sounds much clearer and I can hear certain parts that I've never heard before. I don't know if I just have crappy MP3s or what, I'll have to compare to the ones from the download card. As far as examples, number 1 in my mind was Cosmonaut. I can easily discern all the instruments and it doesn't sound as muddy when compared to the burned in memory I have of the song from listening to it so many times.

I'm still mad Extracurricular isn't on here though.

omg.... bitch bitch bitch. Still kinda want this release, perhaps a larger press will happen. How's the RSD version sound on its incredibly large pressing? Does it have lots of dynamic range? Any evidence that this is the remastering that the band wanted?

SRC rocks. Just got Silverchair and Reverend Crow yesterday. Excellent quality sound, shipping, and service.

This release sounds incredible. The bass is done better than any other release I own. It sounds better the louder you turn it up too, which is always awesome.