At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

I was surprised this came with a download code. It's still the original master, right? I know Omar had mentioned before he'd love to re-master this.

I'm also very curious about this.

I was not able to take part in RSD this year because I had to work and let's face it, by 2:30PM everything good will be gone.

You guys do realize that the eBay market will be flooded with these, and many will eventually go for < $20, right? And that's assuming it isn't made availavle elsewhere, before then, 4,000 were pressed. Patience is a virtue.

I was so bummed when I missed Incubus last year. Then a month later people were giving them away.

Deloused had 10k copies, amount doesn't matter

Give anything with a mass-press enough time, and it'll become rare. If Brand New is relevant in five years, I can assure you that Daisy will fetch $200+. There's a considerable timeframe between all the hype, hoopla, and hard-ons of the initial exclusivity, and the point where it's so rare that it breaks the bank. I've seen it countless times. And it's exactly why, like the gentleman above, I refuse to pay $45+ (or even $35+) for this record. It's also been confirmed that the packaging is nothing fancy. Literally a case of nasty markups, right now.

Didn't they say a long time ago this was just an exclusive color for RSD and a wide release was coming after?

That was my understanding and why, as much as I wanted it, I always considered it second tier since I knew/thought there would be another shot at it later. Also, I was just NOT expecting it to be 35 bones. I thought if they were real assholes it would be $30. But that's how it goes. I paid $35 for the Mad Season cause I knew that was my only shot. Maybe the regular black press will be $35 too, but at least I didn't have to pay it today. 

That was my understanding and why, as much as I wanted it, I always considered it second tier since I knew/thought there would be another shot at it later. Also, I was just NOT expecting it to be 35 bones. I thought if they were real assholes it would be $30. But that's how it goes. I paid $35 for the Mad Season cause I knew that was my only shot. Maybe the regular black press will be $35 too, but at least I didn't have to pay it today. 

The Mad Season LP is listed on the RSD website as a timed exclusive.